PSA Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Barrington, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (South Barrington, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Easy to talk to supervisors. Hired the same day of interview. Orientation also given on same day as interview. Salary is average. Holidays off are negotiable. PTO time is accrued.

Account Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Norcross, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

One Phone to verify that you are experienced. They your application is forwarded to the hiring manager. Then I got my second phone call to go head with the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Daily things to do as a Account Receivable Specialist.
      What is your work process.
      How much money have you collected all at once.   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Buffalo, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was a video lead introduction to PSA, followed by a short test of basic pediatric care and CPR, followed by a 1 on 1 interview. The entire process lasted about 2 hours. They discussed their extensive and continuing training process and how you are assigned clients based on experience level.

Interview Questions

• I really was not asked many notable questions during the interview. The biggest one I can recall was "why did you want to be a nurse?".   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plainville, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Plainville, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

Watched DVDs about company, CPR as a group. Performed quick CPR demonstration. 25 question test with med calcs and peds questions. After passing the test, was offered employment contingent on background check, transcripts, etc. Signed paperwork, gave copies of LPN license, driver's license, CPR card (you must be Adult/Child/Infant CPR certified), SS card. Was told we'd be contacted as soon as everything was submitted and orientations are every week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with children?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is very competitive for home care. It is actually more than I'm making working for a state DCF facility. I'm a new grad with only 2 months experience, so I was pleasantly surprised at the pay scale

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Tacoma, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online, called to come in for group interview which included skills demo and paper test. Called next day with offer of employment. Went through background test and drug test. After cleared, work opportunities were presented.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer of certain pay, and that was it. No negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Pensacola, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Group interview we Knew immediately that I was hired. Great atmosphere, very welcoming office staff. Fun interview, watch a company video, trained on vent machines. Met everyone in the office and their duties

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

Submitted resume, phone interview, brought in for trainings, was made to wait repeatedly for their staff members, failed to return calls pre, post interview. Was promised clients in my local area, then was brought to in person interview with a whole group competing for a couple clients. Was left wondering several days of employment status. Seemed like never spoke with the same person twice on the phone trying to get follow up.

Home Health RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Marysville, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very simple. called me in to schedule an informal meetup with the supervisor. She asked me a couple of questions about what I was looking for, what my experience was and my availability. It was pretty straight forward, and quite easy

Interview Questions

• very simple generic questions, such as what my background was as far as experience goes   Answer Question

Home Health RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Very easy process. You apply online through just sending a resume! One of the easiest around. Then they will call you and give you a phone interview. Then you are invited to take paperwork to the office or to email or mail them. Then they invite you for orientation which normally takes two business days and voila you are taken.

Interview Questions

• Nothin much really. Just to make sure you have the right paperwork!   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

Initial interview was not thorough but new processes are in place to ensure thorough interviewing and sharing of information on both sides, they have really improved this process and now it is so informative and fun!