PSA Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.0

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Loveland, CO).

Interview

Very pleasant and professional. I was contacted by PSA after they spotted my entry on Insight and called me. Jasmine Henley and Holly Musto were very professional and pleasant, offering me cold water and a very short wait to begin the interview. This process did take some time since it required paperwork for background check, completing some additional application information and discussion of the types of cases that might interest me. I highly recommend this company and these staff members.

Interview Questions

• The type of clients that I would be interested working with   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Buffalo, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was a video lead introduction to PSA, followed by a short test of basic pediatric care and CPR, followed by a 1 on 1 interview. The entire process lasted about 2 hours. They discussed their extensive and continuing training process and how you are assigned clients based on experience level.

Interview Questions

• I really was not asked many notable questions during the interview. The biggest one I can recall was "why did you want to be a nurse?".   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheektowaga, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Cheektowaga, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Study prior to interview and pay attention to their videos and study prior to interview. It was also very casual and professional, they had written test, 1 on 1 interview and filling out their application. They kept it stress free and gave all the available information on the job. Also, I would like to recommend sending them a follow up e-mail if you are interested.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainville, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Plainville, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

Watched DVDs about company, CPR as a group. Performed quick CPR demonstration. 25 question test with med calcs and peds questions. After passing the test, was offered employment contingent on background check, transcripts, etc. Signed paperwork, gave copies of LPN license, driver's license, CPR card (you must be Adult/Child/Infant CPR certified), SS card. Was told we'd be contacted as soon as everything was submitted and orientations are every week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with children?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is very competitive for home care. It is actually more than I'm making working for a state DCF facility. I'm a new grad with only 2 months experience, so I was pleasantly surprised at the pay scale

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Lowell, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple. You will need your resume info to fill out a paper application, 2 references for previous supervisors including names and phone numbers, there is a short basic RN knowledge test. Know your conversions. The office staff were very friendly and helpful and excited about the growth of the company.

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

Submitted resume, phone interview, brought in for trainings, was made to wait repeatedly for their staff members, failed to return calls pre, post interview. Was promised clients in my local area, then was brought to in person interview with a whole group competing for a couple clients. Was left wondering several days of employment status. Seemed like never spoke with the same person twice on the phone trying to get follow up.

Home Health RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Marysville, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very simple. called me in to schedule an informal meetup with the supervisor. She asked me a couple of questions about what I was looking for, what my experience was and my availability. It was pretty straight forward, and quite easy

Interview Questions

• very simple generic questions, such as what my background was as far as experience goes   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I got an email from HR and replied. after two days, someone called me back and kinda like phone interview but much more casual. then I was scheduled for face to face interview, there are 25 assessment questions basically meds calculate, development theories, CPR and G tube care. Skill assessment include CPR in all age groups. Overall it is a very friendly and pressure free interview and I got the offer immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

for salary, yeah, but they dont really provide a decent benefit because of the per diem status.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed very bc asually on the phone and then asked to,come in to the office where I spoke with an administrative assistant about the position and filled out hiring paperwork. Overall, it was a very casual, friendly interview.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick, accurate, eager to get new employees. Long hours. There was an assessment center where they determined your basic skills in regards to pediatrics. Everyone there was friendly and eager to receive new employees.

Interview Questions

• What are your available hours?   1 Answer