PSA Healthcare Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PSA Healthcare Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

2.7

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cheektowaga, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Cheektowaga, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Study prior to interview and pay attention to their videos and study prior to interview. It was also very casual and professional, they had written test, 1 on 1 interview and filling out their application. They kept it stress free and gave all the available information on the job. Also, I would like to recommend sending them a follow up e-mail if you are interested.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PSA Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick, accurate, eager to get new employees. Long hours. There was an assessment center where they determined your basic skills in regards to pediatrics. Everyone there was friendly and eager to receive new employees.

Interview Questions

• What are your available hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic application. Medication test and skills review. Must do CPR and pediatric CPR. Also must demonstrate trach changes, tube feedings, etc. If you want ventilator cases, you must attend a ventilator class and be certified for their vents.

Interview Questions

• Standard stuff. Can you follow chain of command. How do you deal with difficult families, how do you deal with emergencies. What would you do if you discovered you gave too much medication.   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare in June 2014.

Interview

Very stress free, group interview. Comforting not like other interviews where you are nervous. Not a hard interview. maybe two questions and was called back within a week to be told I was hired. Orientation is after interview. Very breezy.

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Emails, then in person interview asked about scheduling, talked about payout differential, background check, in person orientation, skills check, and any additional training such as ventilator training, home visit orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

Quickly called and brought into the office where I did my interview and was hired on the spot. Got my ID badge right after.

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Hackensack, NJ).

Interview

Very detailed process. You be interviewed by several staff members. A in-depth background check will be done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay isn't negotiated

Anonymous Employee in Mystic, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Mystic, CT) in February 2012.

Interview

compentecy test, and basic nursing interview questions

Interview Questions

• how will you conduct yourself if the parents scream at you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare (Tampa, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

It was not that quick; it took a few weeks because they get a group together and then do the interview. Then they do a group orientation which goes by so fast that you can hardly take in all of the material shown. They have you watch videos for a couple of hours and then do skills testing one by one in front of the group of around 8 or more. You do get paid for the orientation and it is approximately 6 hours long.

Interview Questions

• They asked in a group and they asked about our experience.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSA Healthcare in February 2010.

Interview

Called the day after I applied online, went in for interview. Had to take math/competency test.