PSAV Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.2

Assistant Director of Event Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSAV (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Almost two hours of interview but it was great. She ask me for my years of experience and how well I was in my last job position, reason that I left..

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from these company?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PSAV (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Rapid. Went from recruiter screen to hiring manager meeting. The hiring manager asked many questions about my background and how I would fit in with the organization and the particular client property the position was situated in. The last step in the process was an eventual meeting with the client property management--several meetings back to back on the same day. While the PSAV questions were insightful...along with the answers to my questions...the client property managers asked few questions and seemed more focused on themselves and their needs vs. the experience I could bring to effect the changes and improvements they were looking for.

While not getting an offer for this particular position, I've applied for several others--reaching out from time to time to their corporate recruiter who told me to keep in contact when other positions become available. Only to be met with silence. Which is the new rejection I suppose.

Interview Questions

• PSAV asked many questions, but the one that stands out more than anything came from the hotel partner manager: "Have you ever sold a lie?" It struck me quite odd that this was an actual question.   1 Answer

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PSAV (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was standard, there managers are junior and lack experience. Because they hire junior people as managers they lack oversight. People are on their own. They are a company without a leader.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSAV (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

HR phone call followed by regional call, job offered very fast. No real formal questions. they really seemed to focus on one thing SALES and other than that not much!

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PSAV (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Great interview and hiring boss. We had a Texan connection and a few colleagues in common. Once in the door, they let you prove yourself. If you don't (as a freelancer), they simply don't call you again. I was grateful for the opportunity to have a good wage, meet some nice colleagues, and the option to leave and return for other jobs.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Made certain I possessed the desired experience and ability to learn and started me off light.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple. I offered; they accepted. Best interview ever.