PSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PSC

Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Come in and meet in management office and describe skills and discuss job description and pay and benefits then management calls in upcoming weeks if hired and sets up 40 hour job paid training. Also in order to be hired must be able to pass drug test. Hiree must be at least 21 years old and have a clean driving record.

Interview Questions

• If you have clean driving record?   1 Answer

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PSC (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Very brief. Judged on work ethic, willingness to help no matter your rank. They checked my previous experience to see if I knew about the work. Then they asked me about my willingness to travel. I told them that I had done a lot of travelling as a requirement for a previous job.

Interview Questions

• What if a fellow worker asked for your help?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSC (Houston, TX).

Interview

Initial phone screening, followed by a face to face interview with what would be my direct supervisor, followed by a group interview with coworkers to discuss my background. The final interview was with the VP of Sourcing

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard. Just ensuring that I knew the technical details of the category I would manage   Answer Question

Negotiation

I shot high and ended up getting my asking salary with bonus

Peon Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PSC (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

phone interview, group interview, individual interview

Interview Questions

• None. These people are so dumb and caught in a time warp.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Low balled me and I asked for more so I got an additional $1K. Big deal.