PSCU Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PSCU Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at PSCU

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from HR rep who did a quick phone interview & invited me to come in for a formal interview. I met with 2 Team Leaders of the department I was applying for. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable immediately. I sat in a chair in front of them and they both sat side by side behind a table. They took turns asking questions and taking their own notes on my replies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where I had to deal with an angry customer. What did I do, how did I handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PSCU

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PSCU (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

There are really no tough or typical questions in the interview. They do tell you what to expect in the way of rude or abusive callers, because there is basically nothing to prepare you for it. Callers are sometimes so rude, obnoxious and abusive that customer service reps have thrown down their headsets in frustration and left the building -- for good. Easily 80 percent of new hires don't last six months.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer, who is generally one of the call center supervisors, goes through a few phone calls and wants to assess if you are mentally prepared to handle the hostile atmosphere.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PSCU (Allen Park, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple interview, I was over qualified for the job pay was very low $11/hr. I believe this is why I wasn't offered a position. I was only interviewing because I had recently lost my job. I went on a job fair they were having . They have a juice bar and work out equipment in the office. This would be a good job for an entry level person. They are open 24/365. I have over 14 years of experience so this wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question