PSCU Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

PSCU Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Learning Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Very organized, clear and friendly. Began with phone screening, project to complete and send in, F2F with project to complete and with group; request of work samples. Excellent interview process, good people, clear about expectations and questions. This is actually one of the best places I have interviewed with and I will be watching for additional openings. Terrific skills, and team.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from HR rep who did a quick phone interview & invited me to come in for a formal interview. I met with 2 Team Leaders of the department I was applying for. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable immediately. I sat in a chair in front of them and they both sat side by side behind a table. They took turns asking questions and taking their own notes on my replies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where I had to deal with an angry customer. What did I do, how did I handle it.   Answer Question

Fraud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

about an hour with simple questions, one on one with management. they were the normal questions and very easy going. at the time I interviewed they did the drug test right then

Interview Questions

• your weakness and how you would be an asset to the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

called me as soon as I got home and offered the job

Tier II Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Received a call from HR couple days after I submitted application on line. After phone interview with HR, I was told to come for another interview in person. After the interview I received the call from HR (next day) and was told I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can utilize your experience at current or former job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

very straight forward. No space for negotiation.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2008.

Interview

I referred to the company and interviewed with the hiring manager. Had a second interview with the supervisor the next day. On the 4th day an offer was extended and I accepted. Started two weeks later. I was excited to get the job after spending time on their website researching the company to see if this is where I want to build my career at. I was promoted three times within a year and a big promotion the 2nd year I was there.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your development needs.   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you had to act on something important before you had time to come up with a good answer or solution.   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview went smooth. Had a face-to-face interview with the HR Director and a phone interview with the remote HR Manager who was working remote. They asked some good questions, using the behavorial style of interviewing. I felt very welcome the first step into the workplace. Even as I waited to meet with the hiring manager the employees would stop and say hi. It was a very warm welcome.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?

Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult, rude or uphappy customer. What do you do in those cases.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I felt that they were fair in the salary offered or the position.