PTC Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PTC Software Interview Questions

2.8

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PTC Software in September 2009.

Interview

First Contact with the HR with some general questions and the announcement of a following phone interview with a consultant. Second Interview was more a conversation than a interview and really good. The final interview was with a Managing Partner and a Consultant and intense interview day.

Interview Questions

• Organisational questions about the behaviour at customer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PTC Software (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was good first round was GD it was a screening round and next round was aptitude were there were basic of c ,java,cpp, quant , dbma. there were sections from which quant was compusory.Prepare indiabix for aptitude.They
    After this there were 2 technical rounds and an HR.
    Technical rounds consisted questions of project ,dbms,c ,oops concepts..they drilled at basics ,in second technical round they asked me to write queries and elaborate my project.The last round was an HR were they asked me about myself.

Interview Questions

• Basic concept of Java and OOPs. And Project   1 Answer

PL\SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PTC Software (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There interview process is not good at all.
    I was called on Friday at 9:30 am for an interview and was assured that all the rounds will get completed by 12 noon. My aptitude round was completed by 10:30 (both aptitudes) and had i cleared both the aptitudes. I was asked to wait. I don't know how they were calling out the candidates that those who came late were called first.
    Finally after waiting for more than 3 hours, I left after 1:30 along with few others.
    They are really bad in planning their hiring process.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got call from a consultancy named mindsource consultancy. Initially there was one telephonic round with questions on C, Linked list,- insertion , deletion etc.
    There was an objective test at the Pune main office.
    Followed by 2 interview rounds on the same day.
    They asked me Array reversal, Pointers etc. There were puzzles too. Not much about my past experience but they do ask reason for leaving current job.

Interview Questions

• Unexpectedly (but still I was glad) they asked me basic High School Level geometry concepts   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initially better package is given

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PTC Software.

Interview

aptitude test along with quizz on c programming was conducted initially and then 1:1 interview was taken.

Interview Questions

• a c program consisting of pointers was asked to write down.   Answer Question

Software Developer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PTC Software (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

5/6 rounds... over 2/3 days
    1. Objective written test on Aptitude, Math, Analytic and C++.
    2. Technical Panel interview on C C++ OOPs Algorithms, Bug fixing, Performance enhancement and efficiency of code
    4. Telephonic HR round with Details of Family background & previous job, goals and future aspect.
    5. Semi Technical with many puzzles
    6. HR round, which was actual confirmation that u r selected :)

Interview Questions

• Many algorithms and STL questions where u need to take cake of performance, code optimization, efficiency and responsiveness, memory issues.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PTC Software.

Interview

I had a phone interview the other day. It was a pretty simple interview. They told me about what they do at PTC Software. Then they asked me a few questions about myself. They finished up the interview with a few very simple technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PTC Software (Pune (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied through companies, after that there telephonic interview and for personal interview there were 3 tests (Aptitude + C + C Plus Plus), a technical interview (Panel of 2), final interview with head, and HR interview

Interview Questions

• Only a question regarding to Engineering drawing, I was not able to answer it correctly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not do any negotiations

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PTC Software in April 2012.

Interview

In person interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PTC Software in March 2012.

Interview

Initial phone call followed by video call interviews, then more phone interviews followed by an in-person panel interview. I interviewed for three different roles before settling on the last role for which I was offered and then accepted.

Questions were mostly related to general fit with the company and client base, my background an experience and how I have handled specific situations and clients in the past (behavioral interview rather than a case interview).

Tone was friendly and not at all "hard-nosed" or confrontational. I walked away from each interview very comfortable with the interviewing process and interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how you work with sales professionals and how you interact with the clients.   Answer Question
    • What's the difference between sales and business development?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The initial offer was low-balled on the base, which I expected given that I am coming from a sales background. The negotiation was simple and straight forward and resulted in a base that I was comfortable with.