PTC Software Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PTC Software Software Engineer Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PTC Software (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was good first round was GD it was a screening round and next round was aptitude were there were basic of c ,java,cpp, quant , dbma. there were sections from which quant was compusory.Prepare indiabix for aptitude.They
After this there were 2 technical rounds and an HR.
Technical rounds consisted questions of project ,dbms,c ,oops concepts..they drilled at basics ,in second technical round they asked me to write queries and elaborate my project.The last round was an HR were they asked me about myself.

Interview Questions

• Basic concept of Java and OOPs. And Project   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PTC Software

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got call from a consultancy named mindsource consultancy. Initially there was one telephonic round with questions on C, Linked list,- insertion , deletion etc.
    There was an objective test at the Pune main office.
    Followed by 2 interview rounds on the same day.
    They asked me Array reversal, Pointers etc. There were puzzles too. Not much about my past experience but they do ask reason for leaving current job.

Interview Questions

• Unexpectedly (but still I was glad) they asked me basic High School Level geometry concepts   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initially better package is given

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PTC Software (Pune (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied through companies, after that there telephonic interview and for personal interview there were 3 tests (Aptitude + C + C Plus Plus), a technical interview (Panel of 2), final interview with head, and HR interview

Interview Questions

• Only a question regarding to Engineering drawing, I was not able to answer it correctly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not do any negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PTC Software in November 2009.

Interview

I started with aptitude test. And then I have been interviewed in C/C++ and data structures for 2 hours.
    Then I had round with director who asked me some general question and Puzzles. Finally the HR round.

Interview Questions

• data structure question like find mid point of linked list in single traverse   1 Answer
    • Use of static extern keyword   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need of negotiation. got the expected CTC.