PUMA Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group (El Paso, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied at the store and got a call a week later to go in for an interview. I then went for the interview and it was a group interview. An hour later after the interview I got a call from them telling me I had gotten the job.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online, and got a call 30 days later. I sent 3 email follow ups and left two voicemails over six weeks after my interview after I was asked to Skype for a second round with the hiring manager. Nobody responded, and I found that to be surprising, and lacking professionalism.

Merchandising Apparel Interview

Interview

First, I applied online, then I got an email for my first phone interview which then followed up with a second phone interview. Then, I was offered to come in for a third interview in the office with some of the merchandising managers.

Interview Questions

• what is the most important thing to you in the work environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Uncasville, CT).

Interview

Really relaxed process. Went to the store and asked about applying for a sales associate position. Brought the application back in less than a week and followed up with a phone call to see if my application has been reviewed a week later. Then scheduled an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Didn't remember the specifics, but I was asked basic questions to get an idea of what kind of worker/person you are. Interview lasted about 20-30 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Golden, CO).

Interview

one on one basic questions. I dont remember much since it was 2 years ago. Fast and friendly straight to the pot asked bout my interests and knowledge on products.

Footwear and Accessories Product Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Carlsbad, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Started with HR reaching out for a initial phone interview. From there I scheduled a Skype interview with the hiring managers and other members of team I would be working with. Office is in California and I am located on East Coast, so it the Skype Interview was a simulation of an in person.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience like with Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barceloneta, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Barceloneta, PR).

Interview

4 interviews, background check, and a long process to approve the spot. And it was a nice process, and they all made me feel part of the team already, and haven't got the position yet. Also they described the position, same as it was after hired.

Interview Questions

• Why should be me the one hired, when they have several good candidates?   1 Answer

Product Line Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group in October 2015.

Interview

It took two weeks to set up the phone interview after my application was reviewed and was accepted for the next stage of the application process. I communicated with the hiring manager via emails. I would of much rather we communicated over the phone. However, he was stationed in Germany.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to narrow down the candidates. Employer was interested in why you wanted to work for Puma, did you have apparel or retail design experience. How well you work when collaborating with other Designers and Art Directors as well as salary history.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with apparel design?   1 Answer

Sports Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard asking you the basic interview questions "what is your greatest strength and weakness" "Describe a time when you turned a bad situation into a good situation" etc. However, one thing i noticed is that the interview almost seemed to be scripted by asking you the generic interview questions. Also they seemed uninterested in my past experiences and really getting to know who I am.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes Puma different from our competitors?   Answer Question

PUMA Group Response

Aug 4, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. Please be assured that your opinion is important to us. We are sorry that our interview process was perceived as standard and basic. Nevertheless ... More

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Westford, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process went really well. I got in through a temp agency. I first had a phone screen with the corporate recruiter, then I was called in and met with 4 people... Temp agency called me a couple days later saying I landed the job!