PUMA Group Sports Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PUMA Group Sports Marketing Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sports Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard asking you the basic interview questions "what is your greatest strength and weakness" "Describe a time when you turned a bad situation into a good situation" etc. However, one thing i noticed is that the interview almost seemed to be scripted by asking you the generic interview questions. Also they seemed uninterested in my past experiences and really getting to know who I am.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes Puma different from our competitors?   Answer Question

PUMA Group Response

Aug 4, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. Please be assured that your opinion is important to us.

We are sorry that our interview process was perceived as standard and basic. Nevertheless... More

Associate Sports Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Westford, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

No HR screening. Direct to hiring manager phone interview. 1:1 interviews in Westford, Ma.

Offer was very low

Interview

Online application, next step would be a skype interview followed hopefully be a personal interview + short assesment center. If needed, a third round of interviews takes place. Usually, after the second round the process is over. Generally, very smooth process and quick decision-taking.