PUMA Group Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PUMA Group Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Uncasville, CT).

Interview

Really relaxed process. Went to the store and asked about applying for a sales associate position. Brought the application back in less than a week and followed up with a phone call to see if my application has been reviewed a week later. Then scheduled an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Didn't remember the specifics, but I was asked basic questions to get an idea of what kind of worker/person you are. Interview lasted about 20-30 minutes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA Group

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Golden, CO).

Interview

one on one basic questions. I dont remember much since it was 2 years ago. Fast and friendly straight to the pot asked bout my interests and knowledge on products.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PUMA Group.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple. I was lucky enough to walk in and get offered a position. The manager scheduled my interview, and within two days I was back for an interview. The questions were not difficult as I already had retail experience. Two weeks later I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Glendale, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

The knterview was really laid back. It was a group interview so the manager went around and asked everyone a question. Really simple. Its helpful to know spanish. Know what PUMA sponsors. I'm a girl and had no idea.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A good pay. Its helpful to know Spanish and knowledge on sports and footwear.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group (El Paso, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied at the store and got a call a week later to go in for an interview. I then went for the interview and it was a group interview. An hour later after the interview I got a call from them telling me I had gotten the job.

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Schaumburg, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

I got referred by a friend. They called me right away for an in-person interview with an assistant manager. A few days later they called me in for a final interview with the store manager. It was a quick and easy process.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Group (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was smooth and interview process was pretty much straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Edinburgh, IN) in June 2013.

Interview

It was very casual, I just had my interview in the front of the store on the sales floor. It was not intimidating at all and they mostly wanted to get a feel for if I was good at talking to people and could be trusted to work with merchandise and handle cash. I was asked to come back for another interview and talk to an assistant manager which was pretty much the same feel.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to tell them how much I knew about Puma's history.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PUMA Group.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed. Some sales related questions. Interviewed with 3 more people.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PUMA Group (Overland Park, KS) in August 2009.

Interview

Easy. Sat down with store manager and we talked a little bit and she loved me. Got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.