PUMA Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PUMA Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at PUMA

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PUMA (Westford, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone screening through HR and she discussed my current status as a student and how I will benefit and aid the company. Once that is passed, you get called from a manager. The manager will discuss your strengths, weaknesses, job prospects, interest in the industry, and skills pertaining to the internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Westford, MA) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied Online, within a few weeks received emails from the talent acquisition asking for a phone interview. First phase interview with the talent acquisition, went over a very brief description of the role. The second phase was asked to do an in-person interview at the headquarters and met with multiple people.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

May 1, 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for your review about the application process. We are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in May 2016.

Interview

After few days I recieved the email about the interview invitation.
    Skype internview first just simple questions then going to the headquarter to interview in person.
    And next week you will get the results form HR department

Interview Questions

• Brief introduction and they will explain clearly about the job tasks.
      Very simple questions and it was the nice talk with them
      they are really kind and all of them are not from Germany   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Was very light and comfortable
    Had a round of personal interview and one on skype.They had asked for my education details and along with my hobbies and interest.Overall good experience.Interview was done on time and was updated also early with the HR. Submitted all the documents and process was done quickly.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Apr 9, 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback about your application . At PUMA, we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA in June 2019.

Interview

Had to create a presentation and then do an excel exercise. Then, had another interview asking all interview questions which were very difficult. It has been over 4 weeks so I still haven't heard back.. I guess I didn't get the offer..

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Aug 12, 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback about your application process. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We are sorry that you haven't received any... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PUMA (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in November 2016.

Interview

Zuerst sollte ich etwas von mir erzählen und wie ichzu Puma gekommen bin.
    Dann wurde mir der gesamte Prozess und Arbeitsablauf erklärt.
    Die letzte Frage war, wie ich bin in dem Bereich etabllieren würde und ob ich mich in dieser Position sehe.

Interview Questions

• Was können Sie mir über mich erzählen?   1 Answer
    • F: Nennen Sie eine Frage, die Ihnen gestellt wurde.   1 Answer