PUMA Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PUMA Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at PUMA

2.7

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

Standard phone screening followed up with an in-person interview with 3 people - again standard. Where it goes from here is unfortunately consistent across the industry. The only time communication happens is when it is initiated by the candidate looking for some sort of update.

There is prevalent misconception in this industry that any candidate is "lucky to be considered to be interviewed here" and they are owed nothing in the way of communication or information. In an industry that is so manic, competitive and hungers for diversity/fresh ideas it would behoove them to understand that those you are interviewing are your consumers. Other companies in different industries that I have interviewed at understand this and make the effort to ensure candidates are updated and comfortable through out.

Having done it before - I understand the difficulty in scheduling interviews, follow ups and shifting priorities - but it only takes a few minutes for an email update and you can do it from anywhere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would be a good fit/right for this role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PUMA in December 2011.

Interview

it was great

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

Das Kennenlernen steht im Vordergrund. Erst der Hiring manager dann der Bewerber und anschließend Fragen zum Hintergrund des Lebenslaufs und der Motivation. Abschließend erfolgt ein Ausblick auf das weitere Vorgehen im Verfahren.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Sep 10, 2018 – Human Resources

Vielen Dank für deine Bewertung zu unserem Bewerbungsprozess. Wir sind immer sehr bemüht diesen für alle Beteiligten so angenehm und unkompliziert wie möglich zu gestalten. Für deine weitere... More