PUMA Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PUMA Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PUMA

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PUMA (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2008.

Interview

The interview was very short and simple. A friend of mine (with a good reputation) was currently employed at this location already so the interviewer was already convinced that I was qualified for the job and he didn't even ask me any questions. I took the drug test, and a week later I was working part time as a sales associate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PUMA (Overland Park, KS) in August 2009.

Interview

Easy. Sat down with store manager and we talked a little bit and she loved me. Got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PUMA (Bloomington, MN) in May 2007.

Interview

Very basic interview; asked basic sales questions, as well as a few odd-ball questions thrown in randomly to see if you could think on your feet. Had to take a drug test before I could start work, as well as go through a background check. I found out about a week after my interview and drug-test that I had been offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PUMA (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

lasted about 10-15 minutes. with a business casual way to dress, but you could also dress in athleisure. you talk about goals in the job, previous experience. along with scenarios of how you would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• what is the number one way to prevent theft   1 Answer

May 22, 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback about the application process. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future... More

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA in April 2019.

Interview

I applied on indeed and receieved a call for interview the same day. I was scheduled for a interview two days later. The interview was quick and easy. The interviewer asked me a few questions about my skills and introduced me to a lot of details about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous retail/customer service experience   Answer Question

Jun 7, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career at... More

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PUMA (Cypress, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview about a week later. I went through a full interview but I did not hear back until after a month where I got another interview. Then a couple of days after my second interview, I received a call that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Jun 12, 2019 – Employer Branding

Thank you for the review about your application process. At PUMA, we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future... More

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was smooth and interview process was pretty much straight forward.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed. Some sales related questions. Interviewed with 3 more people.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Glendale, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

The knterview was really laid back. It was a group interview so the manager went around and asked everyone a question. Really simple. Its helpful to know spanish. Know what PUMA sponsors. I'm a girl and had no idea.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A good pay. Its helpful to know Spanish and knowledge on sports and footwear.

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PUMA (Edinburgh, IN) in June 2013.

Interview

It was very casual, I just had my interview in the front of the store on the sales floor. It was not intimidating at all and they mostly wanted to get a feel for if I was good at talking to people and could be trusted to work with merchandise and handle cash. I was asked to come back for another interview and talk to an assistant manager which was pretty much the same feel.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to tell them how much I knew about Puma's history.   Answer Question