PZ Cussons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PZ Cussons Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

3.3

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos, Faro (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PZ Cussons (Lagos, Faro (Portugal)) in March 2017.

Interview

I did not pass the skills test which was based on verbal reasoning and quantitative so I was not able to do the interview which will be comupter based also

Retail Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PZ Cussons (Lagos (Nigeria)) in January 2014.

Interview

Assessment Center and Interview. Interviewers were biased and asked too many irrelevant personal questions. They were too concerned about my leaving if I got a better offer. Also, no feedback was given after weeks of the final interview. I had to call before I was told that the outcome was negative.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Will you leave when you get a better offer?   Answer Question

Key Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PZ Cussons (Nairobi (Kenya)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was in three phases first was meeting with the reqruiter who matched my qualifications with the opprtunity, Secondly i met the employer where i was screened by the country sales manager then lastly i met with a panel of three interviewers who grilled me on issues partaining sales and sales drivers.My advice always be yourself because at the end of the day its you who counts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question
    • Is your current employer aware that you are in an interview?   1 Answer