Pace Analytical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sample Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Melville, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

After an auspicious interview this branch located in Melville, N.Y. did not provide a courtesy follow up call or email. Very unprofessional. I would never recommend this company to a friend based on the intervew.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of your strengths.   1 Answer

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two department managers. They gave me a good idea of what the position entailed, asked questions about my background and why I thought I was a good fit for the role. Afterward, one of the managers gave me a tour of the facilities.

Chemist I Interview

Interview

Currently awaiting a follow up to my phone interview. I believe it went well, super laid back but you will need to know you stuff, they ask you intensively about thing relevant to the field.

Interview Questions

• Instrumentation you are trained on and experience with analysis techniques.   Answer Question

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

I was emailed to an initial interview at their Pace Labs HQ down at Elm St. SE. Just go to their front desk, sign in, and ask for the person who you are going to interview with. Interview was a one-on-one, she asked some questions about my past experiences, my personality (such as what I think about customer service, or how do I work with other people). Mostly open ended questions.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pace Analytical.

Interview

I got internal referral and heard back from HR within few hours. The interview went smoothly, but they don't have any matching openings at the moment. They have a staffing division and other divisions use different recruiting processes. The questions are not hard, just be prepared to talk about you resume.

General Interview for Open Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was typical. Several of the typical HR questions were asked. I was expecting somewhat of a technical interview, but none of those questions were asked, I'm sure that is because my interview was not for any particular position, but just to see if there were any that fit my background.

Interview Questions

• In what ways have you demonstrated leadership in your current position?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pace Analytical.

Interview

One-on-one in someone's office. HR rep takes notes and completes a worksheet with required questions. I didn't get the job but I'm glad because I didn't like how the company operated after speaking with the HR rep.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy. Went in at the time I was scheduled and the hiring manager got to me fast. Everything was really relaxed, but you are expected to tell them everything about your research/job experience. Make sure you can talk about yourself and those things in detail.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Slow returns in call backs once process started. Standard interview queations at 1st interview. 2nd interview was almost a month later with exact same questions only a different person asking them.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions were asked. Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pace Analytical.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter from Aerotek. Performed phone interview & in-person interview with recruiter. Was then called in for an on-site interview with the operations manager where I was shown around the lab

Interview Questions

• Asked if I could handle working in an incredibly fast-paced, high turn-around environment. Should have given example of ability to do so   Answer Question