Pace Analytical Lab Analyst I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pace Analytical Lab Analyst I Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Asheville, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

I was recommended by an employee. I met with the Laboratory manager on a Monday morning around 9:00, was asked "Can you pass a drug test?" When I told him that I could with no problems, he offered me a position starting the following Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation to speak of. I was offered the position contingent on my passing a pre-employment drug screen. I accepted and passed.

Other Interview Reviews for Pace Analytical

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Ormond Beach, FL).

Interview

They sell a perfect Laboratory environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

Very limited, simple phone interview with Pace and then a phone interview with the lab ops client. The interview with the client was more of a formality at that point, to let the client get a feel for my personality and my willingness to do certain types of work and manage projects on my own.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a question about my previous experience with getting my hands dirty (in reference to specific job functions asked of by the client)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable because the contract is set by the lab ops client, not Pace.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

The process is very thorough. Your first interview is with a Pace recruiter who grills you about your work experience, education, intstrument profficieny..anything a client interview might throw at you. You fill out an extensive survey to rate your technical proficciency at a host of scientific skills. This will help match you with clients later.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you had to give bad news to your superior"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations possible; those are already done between the Pace management and the client

Lab Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pace Analytical.

Interview

It was a multistage process because Pace does handle outsourced work to companies in the minneapolis area. You first interview with someone in HR and then someone that acts as liaison to the host company. Overall the process is very slow spanning several months.

Interview Questions

• General questions about your past lab experience. Be capable of explaining any and every protocol you have executed and how often. Have an in-depth understanding of how to explain your technical skill-set.   Answer Question