Pace Communications Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Communications (Greensboro, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I went in for four different interviews, the last of which I was told I didn't really need to do because the interviewer didn't really have any questions for me.

Art Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pace Communications (Greensboro, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I was very intimidated because Pace does great work. I probably over-dressed but I still do that anyway. The two art directors that interviewed me were very nice, calm, and uplifting. I felt better after meeting with them. We looked over my portfolio, they explained what kind of work they do, I nodded and then they said they were looking forward to having me. I'm now a temporary full time Junior Art Director.

Interview Questions

• Have you done or are you familiar with freelance work?   1 Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Communications (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

This summer, July 2014, a friend of mine who works there told me about the Account Supervisor position soon after it was first posted. I was excited to hear that as my friend likes working there. I submitted my resume and didn't hear back. After following up I found out that the position posted didn't really exist. They were collecting resumes in the event it did. Never did get a call from them for an interview.

Consumer Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pace Communications (Greensboro, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with three individuals - two from HR - and one hiring editor while doing a conference call with another. I was supposed to have met with two more managers, neither of whom were available. The process took no more than an hour, and all involved were professional and friendly. The HR manager gave me a packet of materials explaining their benefits package, which I found extremely helpful.

Interview Questions

• They asked several questions about certain scenarios I may encounter on the job and how I would deal with them. Mostly, they involved working with deadlines or other people from various departments, as well as time management.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pace Communications (Greensboro, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was handled after application, and was initiated through email. Email was followed by phone calls to determine the time of interview. The interview was selected at a mutually agreed-upon time, and the process was fairly straightforward. First I met with HR, then the Art Director for the account I would be working with, then I met with the account manager for the account in question. The process flowed smoothly and familiarized me with both the office building and the individuals leading the process.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging question I was asked was to tackle how I would approach a specific campaign challenge. The on-the-spot required creativity was definitely a little stressful with a product that was entirely new to me.   Answer Question

The pay and benefits were not what I was looking for, though they did attempt to work with me.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pace Communications (Greensboro, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

in person with hiring manager and Hr. I just met with the senior level manager that I would be reporting to. General interview: what's your background, why do you want to work here, etc.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer