Pace International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pace International Interview Questions

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace International (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by Pace's HR department. Told I would be contacted by one of their Senior Engineers for a 1 hr. phone interview. The phone interview only lasted 30 min. and was told they would get back to me. So I don't know if they will....

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew Linux?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pace International (Miami, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

Phone interview :
    couple of C questions
    Onsite interview
    duration 4 hrs
    OS basics
    Resume projects
    Most difficult bug u came across..how did u solve it?

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pace International (South Florida, FL) in August 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was conducted to do a basic technical assessment. I was invited for a second interview where I met with several engineers and managers. A third interview was requested to decide between the two finalists, this time it was to do a short technical report in an hour.
    The process was fairly simple and straight forward, since it was a entry level position. I was not chosen, I believe the other person may have known the Labview software that they use alot and I didn't.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but tricky, if you dont know your equipment: What is the difference between an Oscilloscope and a spectrum analyzer?   1 Answer

Software Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace International in June 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by the President and Vice President of the LA Office. I spoke about my goal of wanting to design and why I wanted to join Pace.

Interview Questions

• Unable to remember any difficult or unexpected questions that were asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pace International (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

first technical interview was in college. it was basically on os ,RTOS, micro controller,embedded systems

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pace International in August 2011.

Interview

telephone interview
    1:1 interview

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace International in May 2011.

Interview

Very lengthy an tedious. A lot of brain picking.