Pace International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pace International (San Antonio, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was done in two parts, with the first being a phone interview with questions asking about my skill in typing and multitasking. The entire phone interview took about thirty minutes total and I was then asked to come in for a one on one interview where it was a fairly standard process. Questions ranged from how I felt I could handle an upset customer to if I was able to multitask in a "fast paced environment".

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer who you had to give difficult news to?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace International (Austin, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Technical telephone interview with some good thought provoking C/C++ questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace International (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by Pace's HR department. Told I would be contacted by one of their Senior Engineers for a 1 hr. phone interview. The phone interview only lasted 30 min. and was told they would get back to me. So I don't know if they will....

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew Linux?   1 Answer

Call Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pace International (Tempe, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

interview with outsourced vendor (Volt). Simple questions. If you have a heartbeat, you have a job. It's after you are hired that the hell begins. Suggest you apply for much more money at the numerous other call centers in the area. Contact Aerotech...they will help you.

Interview Questions

• How close I live to call center   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase - it's take it or leave it

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pace International (Tempe, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first to get foot in the door. Went well. Was asked about prior duties. Interviewer had experiences in same fields as I. Then told to report for 1:1 interview. Before interview needed skill assessment. Passed. Interview went well- talked about computers for about 20 mins. With wait, took about 45 mins. Made offer, accepted. Was told to report for paperwork and drug test. Drug test was a swab done same time as copying SS# and ID. that was it. Started training soon after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I requested morning shift and my hours were thrown at me on first come first serve. I ended up working from 10-6pm. Blaaargh.

Technical Support Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pace International (San Antonio, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Which time? I interviewed at least five times for different positions through out my employment there, and each time was different. They would change the standards and the process depending on who they wanted in that position. They even made peoples attendance infractions just "disappear " so that person could get the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you disagreed with upper management?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me what I would make. After being promoted to supervisor I found out that I was getting paid 5000.00 less than supervisors who had less experience than I did.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pace International (San Antonio, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Simple PC and Networking quiz.

Interview Questions

• Making you listen to calls for an hour without compensation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Here's the pay, take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pace International (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Back in 2010 the whole interview consisted of a written test that made sure you knew about TV and internet. Then I sat on the floor for an HR and listened to calls with an agent. After that I had a very short interview with HR and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to go the extra mile for a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Tier II Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pace International (San Antonio, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was via telephone call, after a few basic questions I was then asked to come in for an interview. The interview process took maybe 30 minutes and just asked basic computer questions. Once I completed the interview a few days later I was asked to attend an orientation to cover benefits.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pace International (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

The technical interview centered around LINUX, embedded and C++ skills. Depending on how you think of yourself (average, strong or guru) in a particular area they will press you on it. If you go for a high level position then be ready to "go to the mat", i.e. architect. Some of these guys have been there for a while and know there stuff. If you take the low road (average), then the questions are pretty basic stuff (constructors, destructors, virtual, memory management, processes, threads, mutex).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Had to haggle over a 5K bump because of a low-ball offer. I had no choice since it was at the height of the recession or I would have sent HR packing sand.
    Then, after accepting and agreeing on a hire date, I was put off for 3 weeks. The story was, "they were not ready", which gave me pause from the start.