Pace International Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pace International Software Engineer Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace International (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by Pace's HR department. Told I would be contacted by one of their Senior Engineers for a 1 hr. phone interview. The phone interview only lasted 30 min. and was told they would get back to me. So I don't know if they will....

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew Linux?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pace International

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pace International (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

The technical interview centered around LINUX, embedded and C++ skills. Depending on how you think of yourself (average, strong or guru) in a particular area they will press you on it. If you go for a high level position then be ready to "go to the mat", i.e. architect. Some of these guys have been there for a while and know there stuff. If you take the low road (average), then the questions are pretty basic stuff (constructors, destructors, virtual, memory management, processes, threads, mutex).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Had to haggle over a 5K bump because of a low-ball offer. I had no choice since it was at the height of the recession or I would have sent HR packing sand.
    Then, after accepting and agreeing on a hire date, I was put off for 3 weeks. The story was, "they were not ready", which gave me pause from the start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pace International (Miami, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

Phone interview :
    couple of C questions
    Onsite interview
    duration 4 hrs
    OS basics
    Resume projects
    Most difficult bug u came across..how did u solve it?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pace International (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

first technical interview was in college. it was basically on os ,RTOS, micro controller,embedded systems

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pace International in August 2011.

Interview

telephone interview
    1:1 interview