Pace Realty Assistant Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pace Realty Assistant Property Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Pace Realty

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Realty (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process took a while as the background check does take a long time. The property manager, regional manager, and human resources office will have various questions but overall are very helpful in the process. They really are looking for quality over quantity so make sure you are ready for any question. Be confident in your answers and yourself.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pace Realty

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Realty (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The process took a few weeks, probably a month total. The first interview was very good, the manager was attentive and very professional. They kept in contact with me until my second interview with the regional manager, that interview was about the same and the one with the property manager. They told me to put my two weeks notice and two weeks from that date I started my orientation at the corporate office with one of the VPs of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when someone is behind on rent, and has a family of small children.   1 Answer