Pacific Child & Family Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Child & Family Associates Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Child & Family Associates

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Child & Family Associates (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

I called after spying a open house interview date on a job posting website. I was called for a time to attend the group open house interview process after sending resume by email. I met with one person and she asked me a series of questions that i verbally answered in essay format. She asked questions about my knowledge of education and behavior techniques.

Interview Questions

• questions about experience with children and applied behavior analysis procedures.   1 Answer

Behavior Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Child & Family Associates (Glendale, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I did one phone interview and one group interview, after being called back we did a group orientation. It was not hard you just have to be vocal and offer your answer to the questions.

BCBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Child & Family Associates (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for a remote BCBA position, providing supervision via Skype to families outside of my state. I applied online and was contacted by email about 3 days later to schedule a phone interview. The interviewer called me about 30 minutes late for the phone interview, which was especially tacky considering she chose the start time. The interview was just a screening, to my disappointment. It wasnt a real interview. She asked about 5 basic questions and then scheduled my real interview for the next day. Well, I never heard from those people again. I emailed the lady, no response. SUPER unprofessional company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have internet access, what is your schedule.....super basic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Child & Family Associates (Glendale, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview, not all of us were applying for the same position. We were given scenario questions but not all of us had to answer. Interviewer selected a few of us, those that raised hand, to share their response and then moved on.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a supervisor whom you can't seem to get along? What would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Child & Family Associates (San Ramon, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called to confirm an Open House Interview with other applicants, we filled out an application and then was called for a one on one interview. The interviewer read questions off a piece of paper that were about general information then my plans for the future, scenario situations, situations in my past that would mirror the kinds of situations that could possibly come up if i was to be hired. Questions asking me what i know about ABA techniques, and about what I know of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a kid biting you   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was an offer letter, either I accepted or rejected the letter. I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Child & Family Associates (Fresno, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Emailed resume and references to company email. Was contacted by the lead office in southern California for a very short phone interview asking about my past experience and to elaborate on some specifics on my resume. Was later contacted to set up an in-person interview at the Fresno Office. Took a short exam testing my content knowledge on applied behavior analysis. The job offer was made in-person the day of the interview.

Behavioral Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Child & Family Associates (San Ramon, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Ask me about my experience and what I would do in certain scenarios. Interviewer was very nice and funny. she no longer works there though.immediately sent me an offer letter right when I got back home from the interview

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Child & Family Associates (San Ramon, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was wonderful. Everyone was very cordial and inviting. Management really cares and it shows. Knowledgeable and humble management and helpful office staff! The positivity was something I had not been used to and it felt like home from the moment I began the interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Child & Family Associates (San Ramon, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was awesome. My interviewer was really nice. We got to know each other and she taught me about the company. We talked about my experience with kids and that sort of stuff. We discussed what ABA therapy was. That would be something you would want to look up prior to going in for the interview. They seemed interested in my experiences and wanted to make sure I had experience working with children. You don't need to have experience with kids with Autism. They talked about the trainings that they do. If you get hired, they have 2 trainings that are 2 hours. They are also very flexible with their schedule. They understand that this is a part time job. They are also big on school! If you are going to school they work your schedule around your school schedule!

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with children?   1 Answer

Behavior Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Child & Family Associates (Glendale, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Sent resume to hiring manager, after a few emails back and forth an interview was set up. Was interviewed once with about 3 other people. We went around the room sharing experiences and why we would want to work with PCFA. Was hired that day and went through a few Saturday training sessions.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable working with children that may bite/scratch/hurt you?   Answer Question