Pacific Dental Services Associate Dentist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.3

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. Phone interview with recruiter, second one with regional manager, and the third interview is in person with the regional manager and owner dentist. Very straight forward interview process. Probably took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Dental Services

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Glendale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

First, I was screened via phone with the recruiter. Then, the owner doc and regional manager took me out to lunch. Then we went to the practice where I thad mock patient interactions.

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services in February 2017.

Interview

Looked through indeed, emailed the ad, was called by the regional manager who set up the interview with doctor.. Interviewed with Doctor first then Regional Manager, shadowed for a couple of days then an offer was placed if the doctor liked you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an obvious DO decay and shadowing on mesial on tooth?   1 Answer

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

Screening over the phone - asked questions about goals, etc. Followed by interviews w/ regional manager and owner doctor specific to the office you're interviewing for. I interviewed with a couple of office after my initial screening process.

Associate Dentist Interview

Interview

Laid Back, a conversation to get to know you and your personality. I don't really know what else to say but I am required to put down 50 words

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and contacted recruiter directly. Phone interview w/recruiter. Then another with regional manager. Then in person interview w/recruiter and regional manager at office. Met owner dentist. Got tour. Met co-worker and manager. Working interview at another location. Hired by phone. Personality quiz online. Digitally signed contract.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Hemet, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Drilling of personal questions like your 5 strength, 3 improvements needed, worst mistake, example of success with difficult patient. Then 2 days of working interview.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, spoke with a regional manager - she asked very basic questions... how many years experience do you have?

Went it and had an interview one on one - same type of questions.. asked how much I was able to produce daily and if I was current with the technology that the office had onsite.

scheduled a working interview. The working interview went very well. They didn't put in too many difficult patients. Couple of exams with new patients so they could see how well my chairside manner was.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with both PPO and HMO insurance? Are you familiar with CEREC? What is your ADP?   Answer Question