Pacific Dental Services Associate Dentist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Dental Services Associate Dentist Interview Questions

2.5

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

Screening over the phone - asked questions about goals, etc. Followed by interviews w/ regional manager and owner doctor specific to the office you're interviewing for. I interviewed with a couple of office after my initial screening process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Dental Services

Associate Dentist Interview

Interview

Laid Back, a conversation to get to know you and your personality. I don't really know what else to say but I am required to put down 50 words

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and contacted recruiter directly. Phone interview w/recruiter. Then another with regional manager. Then in person interview w/recruiter and regional manager at office. Met owner dentist. Got tour. Met co-worker and manager. Working interview at another location. Hired by phone. Personality quiz online. Digitally signed contract.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Hemet, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Drilling of personal questions like your 5 strength, 3 improvements needed, worst mistake, example of success with difficult patient. Then 2 days of working interview.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, spoke with a regional manager - she asked very basic questions... how many years experience do you have?

Went it and had an interview one on one - same type of questions.. asked how much I was able to produce daily and if I was current with the technology that the office had onsite.

scheduled a working interview. The working interview went very well. They didn't put in too many difficult patients. Couple of exams with new patients so they could see how well my chairside manner was.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with both PPO and HMO insurance? Are you familiar with CEREC? What is your ADP?   Answer Question