Pacific Dental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Irvine, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

Standard two interview process where I presented to a variety of different titles and team members. Some marketers, some designers. All were very friendly and very courteous. Be ready to talk about your work and take a look at what the company has been up to.

Interview Questions

• Just be ready to talk about your experience and knowledge as a designer.   1 Answer

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

Very quick turn around from emailing the recruiter to the phone interview. Friendly during interview and got answers regarding hours, possible locations, pay rate, benefits, etc. However due to Covid-19, hiring is limited. Questions were standard.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

No interview for this internship program, they emailed me and told me that they canceled position due to COVID-19. I understood because it is a tough time for everyone. I hope they will re-opon the program when everything goes well in the future.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Interview

The phone screen was great. I have a background working for a DSO so we really connected as far as understanding the dental language. When I met 1:1 my experience changed. I felt like because I had dental experience it was frowned upon and I was judged. They didn’t look at it as opportunity to collaborate. I also never got notification after the in person interview where my status stood. I don’t have respect for a company that can’t at least send me a thank you for interviewing email. Not to mention the person interviewed me was 20 minutes late as I came 10 minutes early out of respect. Clearly I was not a priority.

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Very nice I believe that they COULDVE done better but overall very nice if you ask me.......... would come back. Oh Um well it could be better oh um well oh I’m well oh um well

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Arlington, VA) in December 2019.

Interview

Still in the process, but I went through a recruiter. We talked for about 20 min and then he set me up with an office visit to meet the regional manager. I talked with the regional manager and received a tour of that office location. I was then told that there would be another interview where I look at a radiograph and diagnose, but I haven't completed that part yet.

Interview Questions

• He asked what I knew about the company, but most of the interview was me asking questions and him answering them.   Answer Question

Region Operations Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Nashville, TN) in December 2019.

Interview

Initial Recruiter screen went well. Interviewed with two additional Recruiters then invited onsite. Everyone I talked to/met with was personable and good representatives of the company. Only downside, like most companies these days, the follow through on the backend is lacking. I found out I wasn’t moving forward because they reposted the role versus calling. Finally called 2 weeks later to tell me they weren’t moving forward. Not good for candidate experience.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Henderson, NV).

Interview

I had three interviews. One with a recruiter from the company, another with a department head and another with my actual boss. The recruiter did an amazing job of prepping me for each individual interview.

Interview Questions

• What is my working style? Do I need direction constantly or am I self-starter?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

Interview process was efficient and effective. Timeline was explained and executed. Interview was completed with two directors and a VP. Interviews were a combination of phone and in person. The recruiter completed a phone screen prior to the in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• What processes and or strategies have you implemented and what was current state, desired state and your year over year outcomes.   1 Answer

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (San Antonio, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

Recruiter called and informed me office manager would be calling me to schedule an interview. It’s been 1 week and I haven’t heard back yet. I’m not sure if my pay request was too high for a corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Easy interview on the phone. Asked if I had my license and what pay rate was I looking for.   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

First recruiter contacts you and ask some basic questions, then the manager contacts you and offer you an office. That was easy, basically going through the resume, checking your experience and qualifications, and explaining how Pacific dental service works.