Pacific Dental Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 214 of over 214 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Dental Services

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Overland Park, KS) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was called and emailed an invitation to interview. I was interviewed by the employee I would be most closely working with, and the office manager from PDS. I was given a thorough, 1 hr interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us something about you that you haven't already shared in your application
    Answer Question

Pacific Dental Services

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services

Interview

Multi-step, simple and informative. Three person interview one with recruiter one with district manager final with regional manager. Recruiter did most of the interview questions district manager gave a description of the role and expectations still to come on regional manager

Interview Questions
  • They inquired about my needs from them and previous experience

Pacific Dental Services

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services

Interview

Initial phone interview that pretty much focuses on your personality, ability to communicate and experience. If the Interviewer thinks you'd be a fit for the team you move on to the second interview. The second interview focuses on expertise and experience. The Manager and team were part of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pacific Dental Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services

Interview

Interviews with Senior Regional Recruiter led to interviews with practice owners and regional managers to verify fit with the team. Then working interviews at the office to meet practice owner and regional managers to try out fit.

Interview Questions
  • Why dentistry? What are you goals in the next 5 years? What procedures have you done in dental school?

Pacific Dental Services

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services in Apr 2021

Interview

It was friendly and encouraging . Made me feel comfortable. Interviewer was interested in talking and knowing me better. A lot of information was given about the type of practice they’re doing and what to expect

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Very in depth interview process, they like to get to know you and get a feel of your vibe. Everyone I interviewed with was very nice and they are some of the most genuine people I’ve ever met in a professional setting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pacific Dental Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services in Apr 2021

Interview

It was what to be expected. Met the front office manager, lead DA and doctors. Asked some questions I didn't practice for so make sure you do your research before appearing for an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pacific Dental Services

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services

Interview

Multiple rounds with regional team. Will then be in the rotation of multiple offices and awaiting an opportunity to open up. Pretty standard line of questioning and assessing general business skills. Looking more for a mentality as opposed to a set of skills.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that you were faced with an upset customer, how did you handle?

Pacific Dental Services

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services

Interview

The person interviewing me sounded robotic and as if she's going through a checklist rather than wanting to really get to know me or learn about me. It made me sound overly enthusiastic on my end. Wish their interviewer was more personable. Really made me not want the job at all so my enthusiasm plummeted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Irvine, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. One phone interview with the recruiter and a video interview with two members of the team. The interviews were not difficult, mostly behavioral questions and questions about why you want to work there and why you want to work in the industry. Maybe one technical question about the SDLC. I was impressed by how well the recruiter was at communicating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pacific Dental Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was well communicated, efficient, and an overall positive experience. I really enjoyed talking to both Michelle and Brianna they were both very friendly and inviting throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 214 Interviews