Pacific Gas and Electric Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Gas and Electric Director Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric.

Interview

Week long Intense interview process including leaders from both Business and Technology. Job offered in 2 weeks although for the formal offer letter to arrive it took more than a month, that too after following up several time. Not great HR person who interacted with me during this entire process

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions pertaining to my experience and behavioral. Focus on Leadership and relationship management.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Clumsy; high turnover in recruiting which makes process ineefient

Interview Questions

• How would you change culture in company??   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary matrix was fixed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview experience was good - people were nice. Candidate confidentiality should be focused on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Consistent with others they use situational based questions and want the STAR answer approach. In Person was completed by several members of the team that the postion would report to. Very short time frames 1/2 hour for Panel of 3, Hour hour with the hiring manger and others as well. This was the in person interviews that took place in one day. Very poor at getting back to me. I was the driver of the process. Lack of communications was terrible. No sense of urgency or execution of steps to secure top talent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince management about an initiative you wanted to implement. What was your approach. How did it turn out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

You must proactively manage the process - PG&E is very slow to move - too many different HR people involved. Follow-up in writing; email and telephone calls. Fridays mornings are the best day to catch HR people.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to someone that says your job is duplicative to Job X?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Research salaries for your position - push for above average - raises are around 2-3%. Don't waste effort on benefits - no room for changes there. As for 3 weeks vacation as Director.