Pacific Gas and Electric Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Gas and Electric Human Resources Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Concord, CA).

Interview

I first enrolled online then had a pone screening with recruiter. Very basic. Interview was with panel (supervisors of 2 different departments and women who held position I was interviewing for)

Interview Questions

• Standard ones. When have you found yourself in a ln uncomfortable position and how did you work it out etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

Interview

Brief and basic. STARS system. It was suppose to be a group interview with 5 people interviewing me but other people didn't up and I was only interviewed by 2 people.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for this company? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Telephone screen and then one interview with two supervisors. After that, drug testing and calls to job references. No other background process. I think this is the same for almost all jobs. They don't mention the drug testing until they set up an appointment that you must attend on short notice.

Interview Questions

• They use the "Star Method" of interviewing: Situation, Task, ..... I cannot remember the rest. It does not apply well to HR, but you can have some project ideas to draw from. They ask about safety and some examples of safety. When I was an employee, I asked about the questions, as they are not a great use of interview time. The response was that they use the resume to see if you are qualified for the job and the interview is about culture. Odd to me. I have never had an interview that did not ask a lot about job skills.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Initial phone screen was very professional. Dates to meet both 1 on 1 as well as with a panel were set up. Perception of people was positive. Be prepared for behaviorial style questions, and examples. Be prepared to connect your past experience as closely as you can to their needs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your success in developing talent. What were the difficult things you had to do in reconfiguring a team?   Answer Question
    • Describe your ability to deliver results. What results did you deliver?   Answer Question

Salary too low