Pacific Gas and Electric Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Pacific Gas and Electric Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

2.2

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Sacramento, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was supposed to be interviewed by phone last week - they failed to call back at the appropriate time, and have not contacted me to reschedule. This was disappointing as I had rearranged my schedule to fit their time requirement. I realize that the interviewer may have had other things crop up, but the failure did not leave a positive impression.

IT Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Sacramento, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was an online video recording. It is been a couple of days, and I haven't heard anything back yet. It was a really good experience doing an interview using my laptop. At first, I felt awkward, but then it was very simple. It is not too bad. However, I prefer to do it in person so I can talk more about myself rather than keep watching the timer and make sure I finish talking on time.

Interview Questions

• I have been asked 5 questions. Why you chose to work for PG&E? Tell me about a project you have done?Tell me about the most challenging decision you made? and two more questions similarly! Easy interview.   Answer Question

IT/Infrastructure Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was scheduled and canceled twice. Then, finally, I had my interview. The person interviewing me would be my direct supervisor. I basically said nothing and she hired me. She new nothing about Project Management so she invited her "Lead" Project Manager to join the interview and he knew less.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Sacramento, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

So the whole process was amazing and very exciting in my opinion I have wanted to be a part of the pg&e family for a long time and finally I am getting my chance. I applied to a job alert I was signed up for back in July( I had already passed their multiple tests they have you take before you are considered) I received an email in September to schedule an over the phone interview for the following week. The over the phone interview went great just general info over previous employment and a couple call center experience questions, the interviewer extended an offer to come in for an in person interview I received the confirmation email at the end of the month which scheduled the actual interview at the beginning of October. I live an hour away from the job so I left pretty early to get there on time, I waited about an hour and went into the interview they had me sit in the lobby with a couple other candidates, we all were speaking to each other and asking questions as if we had known each other for awhile and current employees were sauntering throughout the building and we were also speaking to them and laughing the whole environment was cal and down to earth I was then greeted by a supervisor who took me to a back room past the call center floor where we went into a room with another supervisor. They then took turns asking about a total of 8 behavioral interview questions I was really anxious but kept my composure and was laughing and smiling with the interviewers. i was told that they were hiring 22 people so that made me really excited and at the very end I made them aware how badly I wanted the job and that I would be a great employee. I was told I would hear back within a week and I received the phone call today stating they wanted to bring me on!!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a co-worker who was being unsafe or not following procedure how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None pay is a huge step up for me.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Sacramento, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

First you submit your application online. You will then receive a phone call from a recruiter to set up a face to face interview. The in-person interview is typically a panel interview. After the panel interview, the hiring manager may contact you over the phone to conduct a second interview.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are behavioral based questions pertinent to the specific job. Example: Tell me a time when you had to improve the performance of a team. What were the problems and how did you deal with them? Or, Tell me a time when you had too many things to do. How did you prioritize your tasks?   Answer Question