Pacific Gas and Electric Interview Questions in San Carlos, CA | Glassdoor

Pacific Gas and Electric Interview Questions in San Carlos, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Carlos, CA).

Interview

The interview process was seamless and I felt informed every step of the way. There was one phone screen with a recruiter followed by a panel interview on-site. Offer came a week later. Great experience overall!

Interview Questions

• Why PG&E and what makes you a great candidate?   1 Answer

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Carlos, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very casual, talked about work experience, and life experience. Some generic interview questions of course. There were two people doing the interviewing. Asked about relocation and if I'd we willing to move, also willing to travel.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Carlos, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

From the several engineering interviews I've had with PG&E, they were all rather similar. You'll receive a call from HR who will ask of your availability and provide very general information regarding the position. You'll then schedule the interview with the hiring supervisor and possibly other senior level people in that same group. The questions are already prepared by HR which means that the interviewers will ask you questions based on what is in the packet of interview questions. Follow the STAR interview process. Half are behavioral and the other half may be technical. KNOW YOUR RESUME and PG&E's values and goals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed at something and how did you resolve the issue   Answer Question