Pacific Gas and Electric Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Gas and Electric Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

An initial 30 min phone screen with basic questions like, why PG&E, why this role? Then 3 back to back 45 min interviews including a case study. The 3 interviews were with the direct manager, a Director level, and 1 person at the same level as the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time two managers, senior to your position, but of equal levels argued. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Was an out of town candidate. Two phone interviews then on-site interview. Questions were basic and not difficult. Overall process was just ok.

On-site, I did not feel that anyone was very welcoming and did not get a good vibe that would make me want to relocate. Four 1:1 interviews mainly with questions read from a list. A lot of repeat questions in each interview. Easy test at the end. After, dead air for at least a month and was then asked to do another phone interview with other seniors on the team, which I declined. Has been very difficult to get reimbursed for interview expenses incurred.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Ramon, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Has a panel Interview with the management team. Questions followed a defined format and then had opportunity to ask the panel questions about the position and the expectations. Specific interview with core responsibilities questions

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. In person interview with 2 analysts, hiring manager, senior manager and director. Excel exam. Presentation with power point slide about financial statement of company. Analysts are nice but senior manager and director will grill candidates with everything.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to strengthen the financials of the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no room to negotiate unless it's a management position.