Pacific Hospice RN Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pacific Hospice

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Hospice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Hospice (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online (Indeed) and was called almost immediately for an interview. The interview was extremely disjointed. I met with a woman who asked me what job I applied for and three strengths, then she had me fill out an application packet. Then I met with the director of the hospice. He asked three questions, and then left in the middle of the interview for about ten minutes to take a phone call. The office was very disorganized.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Hospice

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Hospice (San Bernardino, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by three persons. I was asked different questions. I cannot remember too much. They took me from one person to the other. I completed a written application.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Hospice (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

The interview was done by two different people. First interview they asked me general questions. The second interview was more in depth. They were looking for someone with a genuine interest in hospice. They asked me about my strengths and weaknesses.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Hospice in January 2014.

Interview

I was very nervous about the interview, but the administrator allowed me to express my ideas and thoughts freely; it felt as if I was having a conversation with a colleague and not a potential employer! I was asked questions about why I choose the field of nursing, my strengths, where I see myself in 5 years, and what I knew about hospice. He was very interested in what I had to say. Overall I think it was a very easy interview (compared to others where the hiring managers were simply busy and didn't care about what you had to say)

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Why did you choose the field of nursing?
      What are your strengths?