Pacific Life Interview Questions in Omaha, NE | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Life (Omaha, NE) in October 2017.

Interview

PHONE INTERVIEW; THEN INTERVIEW IN PERSON, applied online, was found via linkedin, pleasant recruiter, and pleasant management for the interview, found out result quickly and painlessly - quick and easy interview process and fast results.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview, normal questions - STAR Format. Normal job function duties, if hours were acceptable, pay acceptable, and able to attend work and training within normal means. No beyond the normal questions, and was able to answer each effortlessly.   Answer Question

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Life (Omaha, NE) in August 2017.

Interview

Take a Tour of the office, followed by HR interview. Then another interview with division manager(s). Total of about an hour and a half. Free parking out front. Don and Nikki we're good interviewers.

Interview Questions

• talk about a time when a mistake you made turned into a success.   1 Answer

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Life (Omaha, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied in February and they contacted me at the end of April, 3-4 weeks before the internship began requesting a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview they offered me a second interview with the hiring manager. I couldn't make it back to their office so we did a web-interview. I followed-up two weeks later and they told me they chose the other candidate and were very sincere about it. They did a good job during the process. I would say the only con of it was HR was a little slow on getting back to me so make sure to call their office and follow-up if you want to get things done.

Interview Questions

• 1) They first made me go over my entire resume and give a brief description of everything.
      2) What is your experience with excel?
      3) When was there a time you over-came adversity?
      4) What are you most proud of?
      5) Why did you decide to major in Finance?
      6) Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
      7) What do you know about Pacific Life?   1 Answer

Security Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pacific Life (Omaha, NE) in January 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager and the lead. They discussed that the whole team was in California and how it would work out with me in Omaha. They asked normal questions and if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• One question that was asked was how do I handle if I make a mistake   1 Answer