Pacific Natural Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Natural Foods

QA Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Natural Foods (Tualatin, OR) in October 2015.

Interview

The QA manager met me at the front office, we walked to the building I would be working at and he had a sheet of prepared questions to ask. We then went over my resume and the job description. At the end we took a tour of the facility and explained breifly how the manufacturing process worked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had difficulty accepting a decision.   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Natural Foods (Tualatin, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and the next day recieved a phone call to come interview. The interview took approx one hour and included a panel interview with the HR representative, two warehouse team leads and the production manager. Most questions ended in an answer of "first in, first out" in regards to inventory. The interview was followed by a simple math "test" where I was asked to add weights of raw goods together. All in all very simple. I recieved a call a few days later advising that I would be getting the job offer shortly and it was emailed over a day or two later.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. Most of the questions were around inventory and working in teams.   Answer Question