Pacific Palms Hotel & Conference Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Palms Hotel & Conference Center

Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Palms Hotel & Conference Center (Walnut, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

They don't tell you but the minute you received a phone call from them the interview has started, They will judge by how professional you sound in order to give you a interview date. If they like you they will tell you the time and date of your interview otherwise they will say something like you will get another call. The interview ask you mostly customer service experience and what you would do if you face a difficult customer. They use the word guest instead of customer to sound more friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to face an upset guest.   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pacific Palms Hotel & Conference Center.

Interview

I went to the hiring managers' office along with the manager. So there was 2 people in the same room as me when I was being interviewed. They asked me questions some based on my resume and at the end asked me if I had any questions.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Palms Hotel & Conference Center.

Interview

Rather than applying online, I went to the HR department hours to apply. Spoke with the HR coordinator. There, I filled out an application sheet consisting of previous experience and employers as recommendations. I only found out I was hired when I called in weeks later after a few follow-ups, so they are a little slow with responding. Be aggressive!

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pacific Palms Hotel & Conference Center.

Interview

I applied in person. I was contacted a few days later for an interview with my direct manager. I was called in a few days later to fulfill paperwork. I then submitted approval of a background check and drug screening. Thereafter, my first day was about a week later. The entire process took about two and a half weeks.