Pacific Pulmonary Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Pulmonary Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Longmont, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy but I believe that is a wonderful thing when trying to hire nothing but the best in this company. They do a thorough background check which I believe is the most important thing. The interview process, face to face, went very well. The interviewers were very informational and were very interested in what I questions I had for them during the process.

Interview Questions

• One thing they asked me was, "How well do you perform under pressure?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Pulmonary Services

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called on Friday and interviewed on Monday with human resources. My interview went great, we discussed my knowledge, skills and abilities, also the and duties and responsibilities of the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• My past work experience, skills, education and most importantly attendance, with previous jobs and during school. Also examples of working together as a team and when I took a leadership rolls.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ridgecrest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Ridgecrest, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Wonderful experience. I was very nervous at the beginning but at the end, I was relaxed and positive that it went well. Autumn N was very personable, and professional. I asked a lot of questions about the company, and was given straight, honest answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Lexington, KY) in April 2011.

Interview

Pacific Pulmonary was holding a job fair at a local hotel in the area and I decided to apply. There were two people interviewing applicants in a room. The one on one interview consisted of regular questions such as job history and the most difficult/stressful situation I had ever dealt with in my recent job. I received a follow up call the next day letting me know that they had chosen me as one of the twenty applicants and that they would be sending me a link to an assessment. The assessment consisted of two personality tests and one skills test which dealt with simulated calls. In order to pass the simulated call test you must choose answers that promote the sale of an item. The email with the link stated they would contact me within 2 business days and this never occurred so I emailed them and soon after I received an automated response letting me know that they had seriously reviewed my qualifications, but that there were better candidates fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the most stressful situation you ever dealt with at your prior/present job and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question