Pacific Pulmonary Services Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Pulmonary Services Operations Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Sent an email regarding an open house interview. Interviewed 1:1 and told that I had advanced to the second round and needed to take the IQ test. A second interview was then scheduled and then abruptly cancelled less than 3 hours beforehand. Very confusing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Pulmonary Services

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services in February 2011.

Interview

Had 1:1 interview then spent 2 hours taking the Chally assessment. It'sbeen almost 2 months and I have not heard a word from them.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were not difficult. The Chally assessment is very time consuming and has alot of repetitive questions.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services in January 2012.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter, who performed a 15 minute interview over the phone. She then sent links to 2 assessments, which I finished the next day. Upon completion of the assessments, I was set up for another phone interview. The recruiter told me to be sure I contacted her as soon as I completed the 2nd interview.

The interview started with me reviewing my resume, and the interviewee giving me some basic information about the company. He then asked me what I would do if a salesperson had signed up someone on Medicare for service but didn't have all of the paperwork filled out. I thought that this was strange since we had earlier established that I didn't have any direct knowledge of Medicare rules; but I answered that my 1st inclination was to take care of the customer and book the revenue and then take care of any paperwork deficiencies; if Medicare allowed that. He said that Medicare did not allow that but seemed OK with my answer. Then he said they were "running lean", and what would I do if one of my delivery people called off? He had also mentioned that they were "running lean" when he was describing the position to me. I had this exact situation come up previously in my last job, and told him I would do whatever was needed to take care of the customer so I'd jump in a truck and run the route. He then asked me if I had any questions and told me to be sure I contacted the recruiter. So the entire interview consisted of 2 questions and took about 20 minutes.

I then tried contacting the recruiter and left a message on her voicemail. I left another voicemail the next morning, and then sent a follow-up e-mail. I waited another 3 days and left another voicemail and e-mail and have yet to hear anything back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a salesperson signed up a customer but didn't complete the proper paperwork?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if one of your drivers called off?   1 Answer