Pacific Pulmonary Services Patient Care Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Pulmonary Services Patient Care Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services.

Interview

Executive recruiter
Regional Sales Manager
District Sales Manager
*verify the accuracy of any territory stats given, prior to accepting! There is a huge difference in a "current average" of 6-8 commissions earned monthly, to the reality of 0-2.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Pulmonary Services

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, in person interview with manager, ride along with manager, phone interview with manager's manager

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

3 phases, first the corporate recruiter interviews you, then the direct manager then the district manager. The team did not have experience with hiring or interviews. The corporate recruiter asks basics but is really focused on your personality test and if it shows you are suited for sales. The direct manager I talked to had little management experience so I consider his questions useless. He lasted less than a year.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You negotiate directly with the recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Bend, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

After finally connecting with the scheduler, PPS was very inflexible as to interview time and day. Got the impression "now or never". Interviewer took a personal phone call in the middle of interview. Interviewer could not answer several questions about the company. Initial Phone interview was a no show, then was rescheduled 3 times at their request = always an odd excuse. "We will be in touch next week" was not honored, recruiter wont return phone calls, 1:1 interviewer was abrupt and unprofessional when called regarding further information. Thought it was odd that "fun" was one of the most important guidelines in this company according to district manager.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Normally there are two interviews with the DM and one with the RD. The first one is for about an hour. The second is an "in-depth" interview for about 2-3 hours. The interview with the RD is generally an hour or a little longer

They will ask you to tell them in detail about experiences and successes you have had. Put them in STAR format -- situation/task, action, results. Be prepared to discuss your successes and how you did it.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to discuss you successes and how you did it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate even though the position was offered at a lower salary range stated during the interview process. I was told if I didn't want to accept the salary offering there would be someone right behind me that would.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Denver, CO) in August 2009.

Interview

I first applied online back in April of 2009 and was then called by a recruiter to take an online IQ/Personality test. Following week interviewed on phone with recruiter. Two weeks later had a face to face interview with DM (who also had a newly hired PCC also attending interview!) Three weeks later had a phone interview with Director out of NM (WHILE she was driving up I-25). Two and a half months later had a scheduled face to face interview in Windsor, CO with same Director on Sept. 1st and was called by one of her DMs and asked to show up at a different location five days earlier. The location was Denver and the interview took place at a Hampton Inn at 7pm (in the breakfast area by the lobby). There was a large flat screen TV on the wall behind us and the volume was up loud and children were running around. The Director was at best casually dressed. Two days later I received an email reading thanks but no thanks. Later that same day I received an email from their recruiting dept. stating that they see I have in the past applied for PCC positions in TX and that they would be conducting interviews at the Holiday Inn on JFK in Houston between 9am and 3pm on Sept. 3rd. I showed up and no one from Pacific Pulmonary was there. I bumped in to three other people looking for the Pacific Pulmonary people but we were told by a hotel employee that they cancelled last minute and might show up the following day!!
    My experience in a nutshell? WOW...unprofessional group of people. They surely have no regard for others and obviously don't realize the image they are making or have already made and I was trying to give them the benefit of doubt. I am thankful I saw this organization for what they are now and not later when I am employed, like I am sure so many others have. What a shame..Teijin Pharma made the wrong choice!!

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (San Diego, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Situation Interview. Be prepared to answer situational questions, take a personality test, and wait. You will have 1 to 3 interviews with managers and coworkers. Not too bad of a process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services.

Interview

Very generic...asked questions about my background and gave "situation" questions.

Interview Questions

• The situation questions were somewhat challenging especially if you have never worked in healthcare.   Answer Question