Pacific Resources Benefits Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pacific Resources Benefits Advisors

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Resources Benefits Advisors

Director of Marketing & Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Resources Benefits Advisors (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR. Long discussion. Problem is that no follow-up done even after repeated requests for status update. This reflects poorly on the company -- I guess I was to assume I did not get the job? Seems to be trend with HR people lately. Reflects poorly on the company and I can only assume this was a blessing as company culture not one I want to work for after being treated this way as potential employee.

Interview Questions

• What type of marketing efforts have you undertaken?   1 Answer

Support Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Resources Benefits Advisors (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process is extremely disorganized. Management has difficulty making a decision on candidates and involves multiple employees in the interview process, even though these employees are not qualified to assess candidates. Interview process is very lengthy and involves multiple callbacks. Company does not even have the courtesy to provide feedback to interviewees and inform them that they are being declined for a job opening - - even after an interviewee invests a lot of time and expense interviewing with the company. If this is the way a prospective employee is treated, I can well imagine how employees are treated once on board with the company.

Interview Questions