Pacific Retirement Services Interview Questions in Medford, OR | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Retirement Services

Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Medford, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

After the referrals are said and done, they call for a phone interview. After the phone interview, they submit your answers to HR to approve or deny you for the second interview. The second interview is a group interview. After the second interview, you finish up some paperwork for availability and background checks.

Interview Questions

• What three things your current or former employer would say about you?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Medford, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and at the end of the phone call she invited me to a face to face group interview. I felt the group interview (about 3 hours including lunch) went very well and I was excited about the opportunity. Their last words were, "Really great meeting you. We will be in touch." I followed up with thank you notes and was surprised when I was not contacted again. I emailed the hiring manager and left a voicemail to follow up but I received zero contact from PRS. I even asked the HR contact for feedback because I felt so positive about the meeting but the HR person did not return my call. This was very disappointing but more so, it was confusing.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you understand the PRS business model to be. What do we do? What are the segments of our business?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Medford, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Pretty quick. They ask you some questions, do a personality test, and then talk to you about your employment with them. After a phone call from HR you accept or decline the offer, you're then brought into the HR office to sign papers and take a tour through the buildings.