Pacific Sunwear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Sunwear Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Livermore, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy and quick, took just under 15 minutes. It's not crazy formal, and the boss is super cool. He asked me general questions, and then asked me out of the box questions like favorite sports teams and what I like to wear during the winter.

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Kissimmee, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and talkative. Manager is engaging and asks lots of questions. They want to get to know what type of person you are and what your life currently consists of.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear in November 2015.

Interview

Very friendly environment. The interview was conducted by the district sales manager. The interview process was groupal, every candidate had the chance to answer the questions in front of all. The showed us a video of the company culture and history.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Montclair, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Walked in and asked to apply. The manager is super chill and friendly. She took me and 3 others who were applying to the back room and had us introduce ourselves and asked a couple questions on why we chose pacsun. Basic training was administered on the second day and tested on videos we watched to prevent shoplifting.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about Pacsun?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear in November 2015.

Interview

Its a small group interview with two managers that doesn't last more than 30 minutes IF that. They ask about your sense of style, what's "In" at the time, and what brands of the store u are familiar with. It's low pressure and easy to do well in.

If you dont stress out its easy, really a peice of cake. The managers are laid back and they make you feel confident in what you're saying so you don't mess up so much.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Dropped off application, took weeks to receive a last minute call in for an interview the next day, group interview, received call within a couple of days. And had to dress like how I would if I worked there

Interview Questions

• Why pacsun? Name three brands they sell; given a scenario of helping a costumer to sell/style in hypothetical situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

FT Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Sterling Heights, MI).

Interview

While shoppign in the store, the manager mentioned an opportunity to work in the store. I met with the store manager at the mall and talked about the company, how the store runs, and my role. I met with the DM a few days later and got more in depth while talking about the same kind of things. They got back to me quickly and offered the position with slightly more money than I had been making at my previous job.

Interview Questions

• What is the strongest aspect you can bring to the store?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Brea, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Was very fast. The whole process took about a week. Got hired for holiday season, but ended up keeping me and still here a year later. Simple questions asked about brands and styling.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear in October 2015.

Interview

Group interview in the back of the store room. Mix of both males and females. Interview questions were asked by one person, I think he was the assistant store manager. Questions were answered aloud one by one down the group.

Interview Questions

• What does the motto "California State of Mind" mean to you?   Answer Question

FT Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a very easy, laid back interview with the store manager that lasted about 30 minutes. He called me about 20 minutes later to see if I could interview with the DM the next day.

Interview Questions

• If you were training an associate, how would you describe to them UPT & ads?   Answer Question