Pacific Sunwear Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Sunwear Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Pacific Sunwear

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

One on one, very easy for a seasonal position. Had a casual vibe, had to make an outfit and sell it. Got the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Sunwear

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

Really easy. Basic questions and some interesting ones about yourself. Had to put an outfit together and “sell it” to the hiring manager. Just be prepared to answer things like why you want to work for the company (do research on what the company is all about). I had no prior job e perience but be confident and outgoing, show them why you’ll be a great addition to their company.

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Daly City, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Very easy & straight forward interview. Received a phone call scheduling an interview 2 days after submitting my application online. Went to the interview and was offered the job on the spot. Just be confident, be yourself, really show your personality and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide on what you are wearing today?   Answer Question
    • Can you name some brands we sell?   1 Answer
    • What is your style/where or who do you get your fashion ideas from?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you suspect an employee of stealing?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you suspect a customer of stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Quick, very casual. You are asked to come in clothes you would wear to work so not too professional, just enough to be clean looking. You can usually start within the week.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Just asked me how I could make the work environment a better place and what type of outfit I could put together. Also showed me around the store and gave me a mini orientation

Interview Questions

• How can you make Pacsun a better work place   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

in a retail interview, the manager just wants to get a sense of your comfortability talking to people and the eagerness for the job. The can teach sales, but cant teach people to be comfortable talking to tohers

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this shoe to me?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

Group interview. Personality questions. Easy going with questions. Basic on teamwork and what’s fashionable. Asked more what would you do type of questions. Asked questions to find out more about the person.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Sat down in a small location outside of the food court. Manager had a clipboard in hand, very easy. We sat and discussed about my employment before, why I wanted to work for Pacsun, what it meant to be a sales associate at PacSun. It wasn't stressful, the only small thing that I wish I had known was the brand names, I had to resort to just using Brandy Melville as my favorite Pacsun brand.

Interview Questions

• Why Pacsun? What do you do if you think a customer is stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Daly City, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Application and hiring process was really quick and easy. I turned in my application and they told me to come in 2 days later when the manager would be there. I came in and my interview was literally only 10-15 min and she only asked me 3-4 questions. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would you want from me as a manager?   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you have that you could bring to this job?   1 Answer
    • What brands do you like here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy, just filled out an application in store, got a call a day later. Came in for an interview the day after that, it was about 10 mins, hired on the spot.