Pacific Sunwear Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pacific Sunwear

1.8

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (San Rafael, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, a few questions in person, not hard, easy, very easy, a few questions, chill vibe, just who up and answer the questions, but you need to be good with approaching strangers )costumers ) and talkin to them a lot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Sunwear

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Cerritos, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Its different from a lot of interviews, its more laid back you don't have to worry about being so professionaal. Just being myself helped a lot. I came 15 mins early and dressed how I normally do but tried to look like how the other guys look. They want to see if you have style and will be able to add on other clothing items to each purchase.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Walked in with a resume, filled out a form, and got a call same day, interviewed on the same/next day. I interviewed with another guy, who also got the job. The interview was on the sales floor. It was very casual. It almost seemed like an orientation rather than an interview. They just want to know how you interact with people.

Interview Questions

• General people interaction questions, experience in retail/selling products   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

It was on Black Friday, and it was a group interview where they essentially had everyone come in and work on the busiest day of the year, and the people who performed well stayed on the team, and those who did not were let go. No questions were asked, it was all work evaluation based.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a busy, hectic sales atmosphere?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Williamsport, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very basic interview questions. Manager was awesome and hired me relatively immediately. However, my Pacsun is now out of business in my area unfortunately. Take that as you must. Overall, it is a great place to work and the people are amazing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in on a Monday and asked if they were hiring, I filled out the application on the spot, no resume or anything additional needed. That night, I got a message asking if I could come in for an interview the next day and I said yes. There were 8 other girls applying and we went outside while they asked us questions. Then, the last "challenge" was to style the person who was interviewing us.

The overall experience was quick and simple. They told me I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

I walked into the store and asked if they were hiring, and was immediately given an application and was asked a few really simple questions as I was filling out the application. Honestly, it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Novi, MI).

Interview

It was a group interview, so I was being interviewed along with 3 other people. The questions were not difficult, they were more like getting-to-know-you type questions. The interviewer was friendly and not intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Went in for an interview and everyone was so nice. After the interview I was asked to fill in information for a background check and I chatted casually with the managers. Interview and application were quick and easy and the experience was great!

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Aurora, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was incredibly quick, and I found the in person interview to be interesting and unique. As part of the interview I had to pick out an outfit for one of the managers after they provided me a situation. It is really helpful to know the brands sold at PacSun and understand current fashion trends to do well in the interview.