Pacific Sunwear Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

1.8

113 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Greenville, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

I went in and asked for an application then left the store to eat lunch and fill it out. Went back and handed it to the store manager who looked it over and asked if I could come in in a few days to fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Sunwear

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Novi, MI).

Interview

It was a group interview, so I was being interviewed along with 3 other people. The questions were not difficult, they were more like getting-to-know-you type questions. The interviewer was friendly and not intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in on a Monday and asked if they were hiring, I filled out the application on the spot, no resume or anything additional needed. That night, I got a message asking if I could come in for an interview the next day and I said yes. There were 8 other girls applying and we went outside while they asked us questions. Then, the last "challenge" was to style the person who was interviewing us.

The overall experience was quick and simple. They told me I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

I walked into the store and asked if they were hiring, and was immediately given an application and was asked a few really simple questions as I was filling out the application. Honestly, it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

You get asked a few questions, very basic. Then they want you to go inside of the store and pick out a full outfit with accessories and shoes and explain why you chose them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Oaks, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Fair Oaks, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very laid back. Interviewer was very kind and asked very basic questions. At the end of the interview they had me "build an outfit" and explain why I chose the items I did.

Interview Questions

Other job opportunity that I wanted more than PacSun.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Went in for an interview and everyone was so nice. After the interview I was asked to fill in information for a background check and I chatted casually with the managers. Interview and application were quick and easy and the experience was great!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

i filled out forms, went to back for group interview. was a 5-10 minute process and got hired on the spot. was asked a few basic questions, the manager was friendly and made you feel at ease

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied in person and they got back to me about a week or a week and a half later asking for me to come in for an interview. It was at a mall so 8 of us went to a hallway and sat down to be asked questions and it was really simple and relaxed and everyone was joking around but the whole process took an hour and thirty minutes and he called us right after the interview was over to come back and we got the job

Anonymous Employee in Mc Lean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Mc Lean, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was super casual and non-intimidating. I walked around the mall with the manager and she asked me questions that were pretty easy to answer. She didn't make me pick out an outfit at the store which I was a little upset about because I had already picked out outfits to present to her.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We talked about the days and times I could work plus the tasks I would be doing, whether it's sales or stocks.