Packback Strategy Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Packback Strategy Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Packback

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely positive, streamlined and an excellent learning process. It started with a phone call, then a short performance task and then an onsite interview. Each step of the way I learned more about the team and culture which solidified my decision to want to work at Packback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Packback

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty fast, and I did feel that the company founders & team members were most interested in getting to know me as an individual, along with understanding how transferable my past experience was. The aspects of the interview included: Screening meeting with founder, core values written reflection, role play with sales team, final in-office team interview.

Interview Questions

• How do your personal values align with Packback's core values and company purpose?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview consisted of two phone interviews, one of which was a role play call. They required four references to be submitted before inviting me into the office for the final round. The in-office interview consisted of an opportunity to make real calls and set appointments, followed by a meeting with the sales manager and another with the CEO and Founder.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Thorough, well designed, effective, and very professional. Great questions, deeply insightful to the interviewee, challenging, rewarding, fun, situational, and exemplary.

Overall, I think there is clarity in the companies mission and what they're seeking, from a hiring standpoint.

Interview Questions

• To describe how I would fit into the core culture/values of the company and also function as an extension of the company.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The interview began with me taking on the role of Strategy Consultant first hand by sending out calls to college professors. After was a 2 part interview process with Cj and Mike. I thought it was a great interview process overall.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

HR phone interview, Phone interview with general sales questions and cold call role play, In office interview with VP of Sales and CEO, and a written reflection after final interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The staff was welcoming as I walked in, and I got a tour of the office. I met with 3 different members of upper management, and everyone was very kind. That's the general vibe here, that everyone is encouraging and nice to be around

Interview Questions

• "There are a lot of reasons why I should hire you.. Why should I not?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

The first stage of the interview was a phone screening. The phone screening that was conducted was highly professional and provided a very comprehensive and detailed overview of the job responsibilities, compensation and benefits. After the phone interview, I was invited for an in-person interview at the office where I would meet both the Sales Manager and CEO.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous sales roles and what was expected of me during those roles. Additionally, I was asked about my progression in the company or how my responsibilities changed over time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn and had an initial phone call with the recruiter. The call was mainly informational with the purpose of learning more about the company and the candidate. Next was a mock call with the training manager. He gave me a scenario and we took 15 minutes simulated a discovery call. After that was an on-site interview with a sales manager and the VP of Sales. The final step was submitting a couple references and writing a brief reflection about the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are three things your previous manager would say he/she liked about working with you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL).

Interview

After a brief phone screen, I was brought into the office for an in-person interview. The face-to-face interview consisted of a cold calling roleplay, a meeting with a sales manager and a meeting with one of the founders.