Packback Strategy Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2018

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely positive, streamlined and an excellent learning process. It started with a phone call, then a short performance task and then an onsite interview. Each step of the way I learned more about the team and culture which solidified my decision to want to work at Packback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Packback

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty fast, and I did feel that the company founders & team members were most interested in getting to know me as an individual, along with understanding how transferable my past experience was. The aspects of the interview included: Screening meeting with founder, core values written reflection, role play with sales team, final in-office team interview.

Interview Questions

• How do your personal values align with Packback's core values and company purpose?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Thorough, well designed, effective, and very professional. Great questions, deeply insightful to the interviewee, challenging, rewarding, fun, situational, and exemplary.

Overall, I think there is clarity in the companies mission and what they're seeking, from a hiring standpoint.

Interview Questions

• To describe how I would fit into the core culture/values of the company and also function as an extension of the company.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The interview began with me taking on the role of Strategy Consultant first hand by sending out calls to college professors. After was a 2 part interview process with Cj and Mike. I thought it was a great interview process overall.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Packback (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

HR phone interview, Phone interview with general sales questions and cold call role play, In office interview with VP of Sales and CEO, and a written reflection after final interview.