Paddle Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager

Paddle Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Paddle

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Overall, a very slick and informative interview process! I felt like the process was well-communicated throughout and I knew what was expected of me at each stage.

Application: I applied to Paddle directly via the Careers section on the website.

Phone Interview (1st round, 30-45 mins):
> I had a call with a member of the Talent team to talk through my understanding of Paddle, the role and dig into my previous experience
> The interviewer took time and care to explain the company and role, and it felt like much more of a discussion to broaden my understanding of Paddle and the industry which I found very useful in deciding whether this was the right opportunity for me!

In-Person Interview (2nd round, 60 mins):
> Next, I had a F2F interview with the Head of Customer Success and an Account Manager within the team
> I had been given time in advance to prepare a presentation on myself and why I thought I was a good fit for the role (15 mins)
> This was followed up by Q&A on my presentation (20 mins)
> The rest of the interview was made up of questions on my experience, motivations and understanding of the role (25 mins)
> I was also given the opportunity to ask my own questions on Paddle, the culture, team, role and anything else I wanted to know about the opportunity

Final Interview (3rd round, 60 mins):
> Finally, I met with the CCO and Head of Customer Success for a final round interview
> This stage involved a research / presentation exercise to test my understanding of the software e-commerce space, key players and customer business needs
> After some Q&A on the slides, there were a few more questions on my experience and how I'd handle certain situations

Following the interview, I had a follow-up call with the original Talent team member who informed me that I was being offered the position. I was over the moon as I believe Paddle will be a great place to work and a superb opportunity to be a part of a thriving, vibrant scale-up!

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of what Paddle does?   Answer Question
  • How would you deal with a customer who is being slow to respond, even if it's within their interests to move quickly?   Answer Question
  • If you're successful in joining Paddle as an account manager, what would a successful first 12 months look like to you?   Answer Question

Paddle Response

Feb 3, 2019 – Talent

Hey there,

Thanks a ton for your feedback — we're stoked to have you with us at Paddle very soon as the new year kicks off! 🚀💪

Cheers,
The Talent team

Other Interview Reviews for Paddle

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

The internal recruiter got in touch with me via Linkedin. We spoke on the phone and he described a new role at Paddle. I requested for the interview process to be changed so I could understand more about the new role from the hiring manager. This was granted and after speaking with her, we had two rounds of presentations to go through. The Paddle team went over my expectations to help me see if this position was right for me and were very accommodating during all of my contact with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you understand about Paddle in the Payments/ billing space.   Answer Question

Paddle Response

Jan 7, 2019 – Talent

Hi there,

Happy new year and thanks a lot for your feedback — we're happy to have you with us at Paddle very soon! 🎇🌟

All the best,