Paddle Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paddle Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Paddle

1 Interview Review

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

1. Email from recruiter
2. 20-30 mins screening call
3. Interview with the team in the office
4. there would be SQL challenge + 1h interview in the office too

The recruiter at Paddle is delightful. Nice, curious, keen- pleasure to talk with.
The team members during onsite interview - not at all! I was invited for an onsite interview with 2 members of the team I was applying to join. One hardly made an eye contact and was busy staring at his macbook, the other one was very full of himself, clearly had not much experience leading the interviews. He was spacing out after asking me a question and not even listening to my answers! He could not hide at all that he doesn't like me and my answers are not 'on point' as he would wish to hear.
Guys, please stop being so cocky - every single startup thinks they are a revelation. And please do not expect to attract an experienced analyst for 35k. Give a shot to the people who are keen to learn and develop themselves.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your current company is measuring success?   Answer Question

Paddle Response

Oct 5, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience during our selection process. We conduct regular interviewer trainings with the team and work together with hiring managers to ensure that every candidate is treated respectfully and that each interview follows the same guidelines. In addition, we are training people to interview and want to give them a chance to gather interview experience (as with this case). Nonetheless, we try to maintain an objective selection process — that's why we give candidates a technical challenge to gain a better practical sense of your skillset.

If you've felt the interview wasn't up to standard we will take that into account to improve for the future.

All the best,