Paddle Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paddle Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Paddle

1 Interview Review

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

1st round:
I was contacted by a Paddle recruiter and invited to have a phone call.
After that, I was given clear instructions to schedule a face to face interview at Paddle offices.

2nd round:
I met with the head of marketing and I was given a case study to prepare and present on that day. I can't recall how many days I was given, but it was a fair amount of time.
The day I met the head of marketing, we talked on the company, my experience and we went through my thinking process on the case

3rd round:
A few days after that I had the final round, in which I talked to people from product and marketing (3 interviews at Paddle the same morning).
The 1st call was with the head of product, then I had a skills round -face to face- with a team member from marketing and product, the last face to face round was with the head of marketing and someone else from product.

After the final decision:
After that (just a few days later) I got an email with the final decision and I had the chance to have a phone call with the recruiter to debrief the process, he was very generous, giving me valuable feedback and explaining why I did not get the job.

I have been part of job processes all over the world (literally) and this is the first time someone takes 30 minutes to analyze all the things I could have done better and congratulate me on the things I did right.
It was a pleasure being part of a process so well done and crafted, I always felt like I was a priority for Paddle and that speaks highly on the company and the people working there.

Thanks guys!

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a go to market strategy you directly worked with   Answer Question
  • How do you see your career path at Paddle?   Answer Question

Paddle Response

Oct 30, 2018 – Talent

Hi there,

Thanks for your review, we're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience! No matter how an interview turns out, we want to make sure that every person we speak to has a good... More