Padgett Stratemann LLP Audit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Padgett Stratemann LLP Audit Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Padgett Stratemann LLP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP (Austin, TX).

Interview

I met with the recruiting associate to go over basic details and questions about the company. Then I talked to an audit associate that explained more in detail what the company culture and expectations were. Then I went in another room for a one on one with one of the partners to talk more in-depth.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting to be asked what my 1,2, and 5 year goals were with this company.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Padgett Stratemann LLP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP (Austin, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly and personable. I was not very prepared and so I felt uncomfortable/ nervous. Do a lot of research on the company and be yourself. After 5 minutes into the interview, the interviewer asked me what questions I had about the firm. Be prepared to ask a lot of questions about the firm and carry a conversation.

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for the internship through my school's job board. I interviewed on campus. While waiting for the interview, an entry level employee talked to me about the company. Very informal conversation. I think he was just trying to get a feel for my personality. The interview itself was painless. The interviewer ask why I wanted to intern at Padgett instead of a Big 4. Then asked about different experiences with working in groups. Make sure you ask a lot of good questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Aside from "Why Padgett?", all questions were straight forward behavioral group work questions. (Good and bad experiences and how you handled them)   Answer Question