PageGroup Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PageGroup Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Beverly Hills, CA).

Interview

The interview was over two hours long, they do not validate for parking, you interview with three different people. The management was professional however the director comes in for the interview and says I'm not going through your background I don't need to know that and then ask to role play. After the role play the director proceeds to yelled at my in the interview for not giving him the answers he wanted me to say..... is this not the reason for a role play?
After all of that they have one of their recruiters call you and say "So ugh I guess you met with some of my coworkers and they don't think that you're a good fit for the position but they wanted me to reach out about the roles I am working with." No email from the original contact or management but some random employee that can not hold a professional conversation and doesn't sound like she is even at work.
So unprofessional save your time.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the most difficult part about this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PageGroup

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup in September 2016.

Interview

One initial phone interview, two video role play interview and then an in office interview. The role plays are different scenarios to see how you do under stress. I felt rushed through the interviews when they actually happened

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then I had 4 face to face interviews with different management, usually from different teams. Depending on what type of rude/egotistical manager you have, questions can vary. MP like to use case/scenario based questions to see what you would say or do. I recommend, if you really want this job (even though you shouldn't take it to save yourselves) then think like a sales individual, go-getter, hustle hard attitude, only think about yourself, and butter up the "team player" aspect to make yourself sound better, but it's really not the case when you start working. Some people have had over 7+ interviews because they were recruited internationally. You'll have a lot of rude/disrespectful foreigners working in the office because they lack the proper etiquette. This is a huge reason why there's such a big turnover. So many people could sue this company within their first two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Weaknesses? Tell me about yourself. Sales experience? What's your biggest accomplishment to date (don't say school)? What makes you competitive? What makes you unique? What's your drive/motivation? THEY WON'T TELL YOU ABOUT LONG HOURS. THEY TRY TO SUGAR COAT THAT FACT.

Scenario: car sales, shoe sales, food sales, and sales type questions that are stupid because you'll never be right in the interview; they'll try to undermine you ... FYI
      1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PageGroup.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. It is composed to questions on why you want to join the company, do you know how we are different from our competitors, are you really motivated to do such a tough sales role and give me an example of overcoming an obstacle in your life. In addition, there are role plays questions to test fundamental communication skills as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what is unique about yourself; how are you different from other people and why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup.

Interview

Great interview, role playing/ sales job. Met with several different people, one more senior than the other. Every interview was conducted in the same room in the Chrysler building office, named after a city around the world.

location

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PageGroup (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Extremely long process, well over 2 month process for a basic entry level position. Over 10 hours of in-person interviews, which was fine but did not result in an offer.

Interview Questions

• They really want great sales people, but the type they can train. I was excited to do the process, but by the end I was discouraged about the lack of confidence I felt.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

It's generally a two week process. You first speak with an RC or SRC (or whomever contacted you initially). You're then invited in to meet with your first round interviewer, and you'll meet a manager. You'll be part of a "competency based interview" process that incorporates sales role plays, personality assessment, and on the desk "trial by fire" sales calls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PageGroup (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Met informally with a person in 1 practice then was referred to a consultant in a practice consistent with my background. Made it to the next round, interviewed with 3 people, a Managing Director, a manager, and a consultant. Very informal and disorganized process. I was never given a job description. I was told to expect a 45 min to 1 hr. group interview in the final round and instead was kept for over 2 hours meeting with 3 different people. I will not say anything derogratory, except to say that the comments on the job review page about the managers being rude, etc appear to be true based on my impression and experience

Interview Questions

• If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PageGroup (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Positive but challenging. The interview process will test you skill set and will power. Demonstrating your ambitions to succeed is critical. They look for driven people and who are competitive.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PageGroup (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Met with 3 people the first day. Basically try to put you in pressure situations to see how you think on the go. Mostly straight forward, ask you how you would bring in business, mostly seeing if you can think the way they do. Second round is same, 1 to w people.

Interview Questions

• How would get a job from XYZ company?   1 Answer
    • Are you commercial?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I believe you can though and people have done so successfully