PageGroup Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at PageGroup

3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 204 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Japan
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (Japan) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview was held in a friendly way. First introduce ourselves mutually. The interviewer asked some questions about how you source candidate, how you open a position, how you close it etc.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself how you source candidate how you open a position how you close it
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Mumbai) in Jun 2020

Interview

To call it terrible would be an understatement. The first round went well and then interviewer said she ll call me in next 2-3 days. Ghosted. I followed up. Mails me after a month saying she didn’t see my mails and sets a time for second round. Ghosted again. And then mails again that she can’t as something cropped up. And then she mailed again saying she will call but doesn’t want to confirm the timing. She ghosted again. This is a recruitment consultant firm dealing with people but they don’t have a decency to reply or just say no, we don’t need you at the moment. Recruiters, please understand, that when you schedule an interview, the interviewee prepares for it, takes a leave etc...you can’t just cancel on them. This is irresponsible. Oh and cherry on the top, on the day of my first interview, she tells me she didn’t get a chance to go through my cv when there was one weeks time. Why bother

Interview Questions
PageGroup
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (United Kingdom)

Interview

I was asked for both a 1 on 1 interview where the interviewer (a director) was polite and said he wanted to speed up hiring me but then I got a phonecall to say I was unsuccessful. Also an ‘insight day’, over 30 of us but only <5 got a job

Interview Questions
PageGroup
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jan 2020

Interview

The process comprised of 5 rounds ( only 3 were mentioned initially ) after the initial interaction with the HR/Recruiter 1. Senior Manager 2. Associate Director 3. Senior/ Regional Director 4. Psychometric Test 5. Presentation Candidates who clear the first four rounds are called to the office on candidates' expense (which is highly suspicious and unprofessional on companies part) to their office and instead of checking for presentation skills, their focus is on to show off their knowledge of the industry. The firm pretends to be highly professional but the HR/Recruiter simply didn't care to respond to give either feedback or share results and kept on making excuses even after a month.

Interview Questions
PageGroup
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PageGroup (London, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

It was an Assessment Centre day. It consisted of a small group team bonding style challenge to break the ice and to test lateral thinking. Then we had two role-play calls to do, both to clients. After a lunch break we then had 5 competency based question to answer. Each question was with a seperate interviewer and you were given 2 minutes to answer the question before immediately moving to the next room.

Interview Questions
PageGroup
Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Kuala Lumpur) in Nov 2019

Interview

Very thorough interview process that might be quite long for some. There were 3 stages of face to face interviews with managers, directors and etc 1 Online assessment and 1 face to face assessment that might be quite challenging for some

Interview Questions
PageGroup
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Boston, MA) in Sep 2019

Interview

3 long in-person interviews, and multiple short phone screenings. Very unresponsive recruiters, lack of respect for my time. Arrived on the day of my final interview and nobody had any idea I was even scheduled. Seemed like a great place to work with truly nice people, however, as the process progressed, I became less enthused. The disorganization and overall disregard for candidates' time is disturbing. Such a shame!

Interview Questions
PageGroup
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Singapore) in Jul 2019

Interview

I was approached by one of the AD under contracting roles . 1. Phone screening 2. F2F Interview with the AD + 1 Senior Consultant 3. About 1 week+, 2nd Interview with the Director & 4. Surprisingly , met another AD after the Director. Apparently I thought it went well but I took the guts to ask the first AD I met how was it a day after , and they said I wasn’t shortlisted .

Interview Questions
PageGroup
Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PageGroup (Hong Kong)

Interview

Pretty standard questions, asking about your aspirations and etc. Education background, family background (parents career), why recruitment and thats about it. U will meet with a few managers and directors (managers that is looking for more team members)

Interview Questions
  • Why MP out of all recruitment firms
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PageGroup (Zürich)

Interview

The interviewers talked about their background and then asked me to talk about my own. There was a round of questions from them, a role play scenario and then questions from me. The role play scenario was about selling them a pen. They haggled a lot about the price and payment deadline.

Interview Questions
  • What sets Page Group apart from its competitors? What will you do if you don't get this job? They also asked me questions about my cultural/ national identity and about my professional plans for the future.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 204