PageGroup Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

3.2

89 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very long, I went through 9 stages to be offered the position. They test everything from personality to sales pitch. I went to an assessment event which was long and repetitive. As well as several interviews within the Manchester office.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holborn, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PageGroup (Holborn, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was sat down in the interview room and the interviewer began to explain how the interview would be conducted, in clear and concise steps. It was cut short and I was told the outcome of the interview there on the spot. It lasted about 20 minutes with a chance for me to ask a few questions also.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Talk about your time in University? Talk about your work experience? How was your internship? What do you know about recruitment?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, has 1:1 interview few days later and it was by far the worst interview I ever had, the consultant kept interrupting me while I was answering her questions, towards the end she had a very sarcastic voice a complete waste of time

Interview Questions

• why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weybridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PageGroup (Weybridge, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

They contacted me and made a short interview on the call, asking me a lot of questions about my job searching, my salary expectations, what kind of job I was looking for, etc. Then it seemed that they wanted to meet me in person so we organise the interview for the same week.
    The interview was quite traditional and formal. They ask me a lot of questions and details about my professional background and at the end they gave me a lot of advise about my CV, the position I should applied, which areas I should consider, etc

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PageGroup (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Number of multiple meetings, all of which were announced after the previous stage rather than setting expectations at the outset. No Structure to the interview and more about them and less about me.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PageGroup.

Interview

I had two stages of my interview.

The initial stage was to talk to the managers at the branch and if successful, do some role play, meet the operational and regional director (whom was in another office).

I managed to get through all the stages but was not offered a job which i found a bit annoying. As I was in the office from the morning till the late afternoon, going from one office to another.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Started with phone interview - went through basic knowledge, learnt drivers and personality traits, as well as a bit of roleplay

Face2face intrview -
    Met with multiple people - all very friendly
    quit rigorous questioning - obvious when going into an interview

Got an offer at another company before completing the interview process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup in February 2017.

Interview

2 phone Interview + 1 assessment centre. The first phone was about 5 minutes for a brief self-introduction, then they booked the next phone interview a day later. The second one is official interview which were some competency questions and deeper additional questions according to your answer.

Interview Questions

• Why MP, why recuirment consultant, your strengths to be a good consultant.   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PageGroup (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

They contacted me after seeing my profile on a recruitment site. I had an initial telephone screening interview and was then transferred to the internal recruitment manager for another telephone interview. She provided various links to research before the call. The telephone interview was fair. Only criticism- they did not provide feedback on the interview until I prompted over email.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Referred to experience on my cv and asked what they entailed and what I gained?
      What other jobs have you applied for?
      How would you retain clients?
      How would build a client portfolio?
      How would you deal with rejection (in relation to cold calling)?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I contacted the relevant person initially. I then met various people on 5 different occasions including the Directors of various sectors the MD and the OD. I then completed an SPQ test and was then offered the job. Was a long winded process but I was over the moon as everyone was so nice and the office had a great feel to it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I never negotiated as i was happy with the salary given. I accepted and have since started my new role at page