Pala Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pala Casino

Computer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pala, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pala Casino (Pala, CA).

Interview

First, you'll be interviewed by HR, and then the department manager. After you've been hired, you'll have to pass a background investigation conducted by the Pala Gaming Commission. Once you've passed the investigation, you'll go to a general orientation (casino wide), and then get to training in your department.

Interview Questions

• They asked the typical interview questions such as conflict resolution, etc. They also asked some basic technical questions such as when/if to reboot a switch, etc.   Answer Question

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pala, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pala Casino (Pala, CA).

Interview

Started from a brief interview with the Manager. After that, I applied online. After awhile, I got contacted by the HR and went through the interview at Human Resource Department

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pala Casino in June 2016.

Interview

I applied in person the process was quick and easy. they told me to wait and then they called me in for an interview. we talked about open positions. and i went with bus person because thats all they mentioned. i then met with the manager of the buffet for a second interview we talked then got afford the job. Bus Person PT- $10 Hour. i live 45mins way and really don't know if it is worth it still. they did a hair drug test. now i just have to go back for the gaming license process. i would say go in ready for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a bad customer before? and how did you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Reservations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pala, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pala Casino (Pala, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Brief, uninformative, and didn't talk much about the position itself in terms of duties and daily responsibilities. The focus was mainly on how the organization prides itself on good performance and the availability to move into other departments pending on job performance.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pala Casino.

Interview

Interview with someone from human resources and interview with supervisor of Guest Safety day supervisor. Human Resources have the final say because they control everything at the casino (con).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A No negotiation

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pala, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pala Casino (Pala, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

HR interview included typing test , former experience, grammar test. Management interview not same day, had to return and discuss customer satisfaction and ability to handle all different personalities of people.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with drama?   1 Answer